Introduction

It seems as if I may be overdue for an introduction of myself. :slightly_smiling_face:
For those who haven’t met me yet, my name is Alyssa and I am the new zoom host! When I first started Andrew asked me if I had any knowledge or interest in meditation, and I told him that I have used meditation before bed to help me sleep. Only since starting the zoom meetings did I realize the depths and passion that this group has for the practice, and I am blown away! I’ve learned so much in such a short time and I truly enjoy listening to each session and getting to know each of you.
A little bit about me, I am a military spouse, and have been married for 9 years this November. I have two beautiful kids and 4 furry ones! Over the past month we’ve been going through a huge transition as we get ready to move (this weekend, finally!) to Georgia. I find joy in doing crafts and growing things in my gardens, and just being outside in Mother Nature.
I am here for anything you guys may need and hope you never hesitate to reach out to me with any questions, concerns or ideas.
Again, I know the introduction is a little past due but I figured better late than never!
Can’t wait to meet those of you who I haven’t yet, and get to know each of you better.

6 Likes

You’re doing fine with the tech and being part of a military family gets you an extra 10 points! Air Force?

1 Like

Haha thank you!! Army actually.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing Alyssa! Happy you are part of the group and yes, meditation is fascinating💫. Your skills are appreciated🙂

2 Likes

A warm hello and welcome! You were an excellent facilitator at our retreat and we were happy to have you there!

2 Likes