The lion and the bird

https://www.brainpickings.org/2014/05/07/the-lion-and-the-bird-marianne-dubuc/#:~:text=The%20Lion%20and%20the%20Bird,Gift%20of%20Friendship%20–%20Brain%20Pickings&text=Since%202006%2C%20I%20have%20been,thanks%20to%20patronage%20from%20readers.

2 Likes

Thanks for posting. I know a school . . .

1 Like

I know a school…and ? :slightly_smiling_face: Didn’t get that part…

1 Like

CIRCLE School. Some distinction for being an Ashoka Changemaker School. I used to work there in the '70s. Unfortunately, now closed due to Covid Rimpoche. Big on story books. I even created a couple while I was there.

1 Like

Cool! :slightly_smiling_face: You could put up your work here… would like to read! :slightly_smiling_face:
:grinning: Covid Rinpoche :+1:

1 Like

Lost to history though the former Director has promised to send me one she kept. Nothing special, just an illustrated version of a Native American folktale. May post if I ever get it.

That makes it all the more special… being a Native American folktale…I hope you do get to post it! :slightly_smiling_face:

BTW, this has been lingering on my mind…meant to ask you this, since you mentioned Covid Rinpoche, you doing alright? Things okay? I mean given the current situation of the pandemic…

1 Like

Thanks for asking. Things are fine where I live, having great influencers in my life. Even getting ready to move to a “palace.” How about you? Where do you live and how are you affected by the NOW?

:slightly_smiling_face:
I am okay too…well, in India, the place where I live is a quaint little town (Nashik)…an hour’s drive from Dhamma Giri (Goenka retreat center), where things are quite better…
But, the NOW has for sure raised several questions…I came across a term that I specifically liked “collective karma of mankind”…

1 Like