Your Most Favourite Dream Plan ✨

This thread should serve as an inspiration hub for different Dream Plans (Sankalpa) to try out. Please share your most favourite dream plan below and if possible keep it short. Thank you all!

4 Likes
  • Meeting and connecting with Self-Love
2 Likes

Once becoming lucid I asked my dream to meet Self-Love and my dream characters helped me to find it. Then I spoke with it and simultaniously had an opening of my heart area. Since then I can connect much easier with my sense of self-love during meditation or the day and treat myself more kindly (I’m not so pushy to myself anymore then before). Hope this helps!

3 Likes

My dream plan is the same every night…to bear witness to that which arises in the hope of shining more light on the path I must take in becoming my true self…which is, of course, no self at all. :wink:

4 Likes

I change plans over time. For now, I ask Manjushri to help me become lucid in the dream state so I can heal myself and benefit others through healing.

4 Likes

Great information. We visited a Milarepa Monastery north of Kathmandu where there is a footprint of a deer he saved from hunters in an oft-told story. Nearby is a replica of the tower he built for Marpa and a huge temple structure for monks and nun. Below that spot is a cave, from where Manjushri is reported to have carved out the Kathmandu Valley and the site of a month-long devotional to him by Hindu worshippers.

2 Likes
  • to call out and integrate my biggest fear :japanese_ogre:
2 Likes

@Sujata . Hello :heart_decoration: Please can you tell me how to find mine? I had a huge leap of the heart when reading this.
Thank you, new friend

2 Likes

Sadly, I can’t find any trace of an authentic lama here in NZ. Will investigate further. Many thanks indeed, @Sujata . Also I do remember that page, but probably didn’t think of looking at the correct part of it to find Namgyalma. I’ll need to learn all about her now.

2 Likes

Oh, thank you @Sujata . You are very kind and encouraging, and the sad little unloved child inside me is so grateful for encouragement. I haven’t yet discovered anything much about her, as there’s not much on Google, the fireside god of the Western World, grumble. Will look further. I’m an ex-academic so I know how to do research. It’s a much nicer form of “Know Thyself” than all the negative inside material one can meet. Off I go :partying_face:

2 Likes