Hello from Tokyo

Hello everyone, My name is Yuki. My recent reading of Andrew’s Dream Yoga and Dream of Light book re-ignited my interest in lucid dreaming, which I used to have with some regularity during my college days, but no longer. I am happy to say, though, that after reading and trying out some lucid dreaming techniques such as dream journal, state-checks and of course my regular short meditation before sleep, I recently had a few lucid dreams of short duration via WILD technique. However, since I am a light sleeper, the lucid dream tends to be very short. Any suggestions on how I can stabilize and have longer lucid dream?

Anyhow, I am fascinated about lucidity both in the dream and the wakening state, and much excited to learn more about such a profound issue from a community of like-minded people.

5 Likes

Hi Yuki, welcome to Night Club! I have found that rubbing my dream hands together is very helpful in staying in the dream.

~ArthurG

2 Likes

Hi Yuki, adding shamata practice will help stabilize the lucid dream. You might want to check the threads for B. Alan Wallace; he teaches the triad of „Relaxation, Stability and Vividness“ in his free of charge recordings.

3 Likes