"May We Gather" -- May 4th, 2021 -- National Buddhist Memorial Ceremony for Asian American Ancestors

May 4th! :two_hearts: In honor of my own Aunt Charmi & Uncle Frank Mori, please join me in supporting “MayWeGather,” A National Buddhist Memorial Ceremony for Asian American Ancestors, to be live streamed on Tuesday, May 4, 2021 at 4pm PDT, 7pm EDT. Please SHARE and join the list of endorsing individuals and temples at http://www.maywegather.org/
Thank you!
Charmi Neely

5 Likes

Rough and tense time for Asian Americans. It seems like once a day there is an attack or something painful that highlights the madness of hatred that is hiding in plain sight.

4 Likes

Beautiful, thanks for sharing, @Charmi. I will be there. :heart:

2 Likes

Hi Andy, So glad you will be there! Hoping others may join as well. :pray: Charmi

1 Like

Hi Barry, Yes, it’s quite painful and, at the same time, heart-warming that as a greater sangha we can gather to speak out and honor all those despised or feared as “other,” even if it is just to light one candle, :pray:Charmi

2 Likes

We’re all “other” to someone or some group, (and vice versa) unless we see through that illusion!

1 Like