[Register] Social Intimacy & Physical Distancing with Andrew Holecek & Friends | Thursday, April 9th at 1pm MST

WEEKLY HANGOUT

[Register] Social Intimacy & Physical Distancing with Andrew Holecek

In this time of isolation and stress, it’s helpful to feel connected to others. What we need is social intimacy and physical distancing.

Starting next Thursday, April 9th, at 1:00 pm Mountain Standard Time, I’m going to be offering free weekly online meetings to share teachings appropriate for this time, and to respond to questions.

Click here to register and join me.

We’ll talk about how to work with anxiety, fear, isolation, insomnia, heartbreak, uncertainty, and sickness – for starters. I’ll continue to offer these weekly gatherings for as long as they are helpful. Practices appropriate to this situation will also be offered.

For those who want a more rigorous exploration of what’s happening with the virus, and how to work with it, starting Tuesday, April 14th, I’ll be offering ten-week online Bardo course through the Boulder Shambhala Center. This course is specifically designed to bring the bardo teachings to this situation. If we relate to what’s happening properly, there is a way to transform this obstacle into opportunity.

The weeklong bardo program with Bob Thurman at Menla Retreat center will now be online, moving to two consecutive weekends, May 29-31 and June 5-7. Professor Thurman will now be participating daily (updated link for that will be shared soon). With so much change happening so fast, stay tuned for future announcements.

Keep healthy, and appreciate every breath you take.

-@Andrew

PS. The Weekly Hangout with Andrew will be limited to the first 100 people who join.

1 Like