Wake Back to Bed script?

Hi, all! Happy holidays!
I’m wondering if anyone happens to have a script or know of a recording that I could play in the middle of the night for the Wake Back to Bed method.
I just don’t seem to have the mental fortitude to stick with my intention, and I thought if I had a guided meditation to keep me focused on my intention, that might help.
I can make up my own script and record it, but wondered if anyone has a good script or if you might know of one available either here or on YouTube, etc.
Thanks for considering!
Roshana

2 Likes

Hi Roshana,

I listen to a youtube video that is a wonderful guided meditation. You could mentally replace some of her suggestions with your own. It lasts almost an hour, so you could just listen to part of it until you start to nod off:

Let me know what you think of it.

Deb

2 Likes

Wow, really cool. Thanks, Deb.
I didn’t have a lucid dream, and actually ended up going to YouTube and picking the first video that came up for “lucid dreaming guided meditation,” which I also found really good: https://youtu.be/9mxBO61T8pM
It actually helped me find a lot more good possibilities when I took off the “Waking Back to Bed” search term. :slight_smile: Simpler is better in this case. :slight_smile:
Thanks!
Roshana

2 Likes

Hi Roshana,

I am glad you found what you needed. I will check out your link.

Deb

Did you listen to this as you went back to sleep?