| 2 | Yoga Nidra Meditation Session: Cultivating Awareness through Relaxation, Visualization and Dream Yoga Practices

Transcript → | 2 | Yoga Nidra Meditation Session: Cultivating Awareness through Relaxation, Visualization and Dream Yoga Practices

This yoga nidra meditation session focused on cultivating awareness through relaxation, visualization, and dream yoga practices. The speaker guided participants through various mindfulness exercises like body scanning to relax the physical body. They also discussed concepts like “ultimate bodhichitta” and the illusory nature of reality. Participants were encouraged to set intentions and notice sensations in their heart. Later, the speaker taught techniques for activating the throat chakra and becoming lucid in dreams. They emphasized bringing present moment awareness to daily life. Overall, the session aimed to help listeners relax deeply and increase spiritual awareness through meditation.

4 Likes

Mayra is so awesome!

I am sorry, but I am stealing this for the treasure chest
:green_heart:

:pray:

1 Like

Grateful! Steal away….

1 Like

The gratitude is mine! Lots of gems of wisdom in this one, thank you! :heart_eyes:

:pray:

:yellow_heart:

Wherever a beautiful soul has been there is a trail of beautiful memories. - Ronald Reagan

2 Likes