Drawing (and singing) towards super lucid dreaming

u a u… SO beautiful. Thank you for sharing :slight_smile:
I will add this music to my playlist of dream workshops.

tonight i had an AMAZING experience:

I dreamt with my son, and he was the reality check to realize that I was dreaming.

Lucid in the dream, I called out the command of my lucid dream plan (I woke up spontaneously at around 4am in Portugal and decided to put a Lucid Dream Plan I had done some days ago, in my heart, felt it was coming from there and after, put it under my bed (words and drawing facing down) - this is one of my techniques inspired on experience, heart and one student who once dreamt with me where I was feeling a project of hers with my heart. Since then I always put my lucid dream plans on my chest to feel and send blessing from my heart to that wish):

what can i do with my voice?

(my clients tell me many times that my voice is very special. It smooths them and it’s very full. I also love singing as mentioned before)

So I started to sing a part of MY HEART WILL GO ON with all my heart - it was my voice and I could listen to my voice… incredible sensation.
I sang this part “You’re here, there’s nothing…” but I don’t know the lyrics of this song… perhaps because of that or because I was REALLY loud and in tune, I got worried if I was REALLY singing (and waking up my family…!) so I stopped.
When I woke up and realized which song it was, I was in tears of awe… last week I had dreamt lucid with my son also (he died in May 2010, so it’s his month) where the feeling of him being with me was very strong, but I was just sharing one of our fun stories with some people.

With this experience I have decided that I am going to practice this music during the day whenever I can, and created another Lucid Dream Plan to also rehearse this music in my lucid dreams (there are many studies showing that when we train something in a lucid dream it’s seven times more powerful than doing it in the awake state).
I am so excited. Also to share this with you.

Thank you.

3 Likes

every time that I will hear this music ARRIVAL in one of my workshops, I will think of you and share this beautiful precognitive dream.
Gratidão (Gratitude in Portuguese).

3 Likes

Does pack a kicker of plot about time and memory. Have you ever seen or read “Slaughterhouse Five” by Kurt Vonnegut Jr.? It also deals with time but in a slightly different, but also a Sci-fi way. Definitely worth the view.

3 Likes

How often does he appear to you in dreams?

Very cool dream. Glad you got to experience time with your son.

It amazes me the the dream was able to capture to mood and emotion through that kinda bitter/sweet song, joyous but also sad. It was so similar to the news, very happy to have a new born, but sad and worried about future.

I am greatful for you sharing your precognitive dreams, and was very moved by the one about your son.

3 Likes

he doesn’t appear in my dreams very often.
I was the one who called him once in a Lucid Dream Plan.
And this time it was just to remind me that I was dreaming :slight_smile:
what impressed me was that this time I was singing instead of just feeling him in me (in every laughter, tear, walk and moment, he’s truly in me) :slight_smile:

thank you for reading my sharing and for allowing yourself to be touched.

blessings.

2 Likes

one detail that takes some bitter from this song and gives it lucidity is what I found in the lyrics (in the text of the video I shared). Celine sings “till we’re gone” but the text is different… (4th group of sentences):

LYRICS:

Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you,
That is how I know you go on

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you’re here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till we’re one

Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold to
In my life we’ll always go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you’re here in my heart

There is some love that will not go away

You’re here, there’s nothing I fear,
And I know that my heart will go on
We’ll stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart

2 Likes

Wow, really amazing how fitting the song lyrics are, like the higher level dream intelligence knew the perfect song to play to fit the sentiment completely. Glad you posted this. Very meaningful to have it happen on the aniversary month of his passing.

2 Likes