Hi From Sonoma County, CA!

HI Dreamers! I am very excited to be part of the club! I am in Andrew’s Book Club right now, Dreams of Light, actually starting very shortly tonight. I have read the book, and now we are getting deeper into the delicious and mind-bending content. I feel like I am back at school, night school/club. I have always been fascinated by the dream world, particularly the more lucid dreams and prophetic dreams I have experienced, and the hypnogogic and hypnopompic states - which is where I find I have more strange/interesting encounters. I am also very intrigued by the Buddhist way of perceiving reality and took classes on meditation as part of a degree at Naropa University in Boulder. So looking forward to diving into this material. I am reminded of a quote by Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche: “The bad news is you’re falling through the air, nothing to hang on to, no parachute. The good news is, there’s no ground.” Let’s leep!
Jen

4 Likes

Welcome to Night Club! I also love the Chogyam Trungpa quote you included. Since you love the hypnagogic/hypnopompic states, you would probably enjoy Andrew’s interview with Jennifer Dumpert; her work is all about that.

~ArthurG

3 Likes

Thank you Arthur!! I will be sure to check out the interview.

3 Likes

Sound like a great time to practice flying!

2 Likes