👺 Into the Demon's Mouth

I’ve posted a couple messages about some of my recent work, and using artificial intelligence with it. Here and here. I am usually pretty slow at creation, often incubating art for several weeks and months before getting down to doing it. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Those are interesting, I enjoyed both images as well as the illustrated text. I have done a couple of AI images, but am afraid of being tempted to copy and lie to public . So have stayed away. However, especially I liked the second format, which seems to open up a kind of almost 1950’s style imagery which is appealing . It’s an interesting idea to build on. Will you continue to create easel art I wonder, or will the fascination of prompted creations take over?

2 Likes

I just like the comparison, is all. I am a retired tech guy so using AI is just a fun way of exploring concepts for me.

1 Like

Yes, I get it? Why not? It’s fun.

My situation for my art production is always ID and labelling. My body of work is still 100% human in terms of serious output represented by my signature. Yet, I discuss AI continually with my son, and others. One problem is that the prompted image is variable, often in another style than one’s own. And then who own’s rights to it?

2 Likes

I’ve heard that discussed a lot lately and the consensus seems to be the person who enters the keyboard strokes owns the copyright.

1 Like

Sometimes we have to.

In the case of the 9/11 plane flight 93, that crashed, had passengers not overcome their fears, the plane would have bombed the nations capital.

I think that there are situations where in some cases, when dealing with monsters of the mind or monsters in man kind, the only way to destroy them in to ‘step into the demons mouth.’

Andrew talks about the ARTS techniques

Abandon it
Remedy it
Transmute it
Self Liberate it

If there is an alagator in the pool with you, abadon it, get out of the pool. If there is bad crime in an area, leave.

If you cant abadon it, change the energy in the fear, into something productive:

Talk about courage and strength, I would put being mauled by a dog at the top of my list of fears.

I feel like she used the intense fear like gasoline to fuel her fight to protect her kids.

1 Like

well said, his story is very inspiring.

1 Like

Of course, strong reactions of protection and self protection here. My statement was taken out of context

3 Likes

Wasnt trying to take anything out of context. Just trying to give my interpretation of the message the ancient teaching was trying to convey. ( Not sure if I got that right or not).

2 Likes