👓 A Wake-Up Call | Lion’s Roar

4 Likes

Just saw that in the Preparing to Die program, about to listen to it now.

Excited to see what happens next Wednesday, Andrew mentioned merging both groups if I remember correctly :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Excellent article. The painting is amazingly beautiful.
Will read it fully in the next days.
thanks for sharing beloved @_Barry :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Great article, I like the pic too

2 Likes

@NightHawk999

Be great if we could throw a dart . . . .

2 Likes

“heads I go through with it…”

3 Likes

3 Likes

Beloved @_Barry is there anything here at NCC about “Milam - Dream Dharma” (the night time practice referred on this article)? (the intuition was showing where my dart goes… hihihi also because I’m not such a fan of insurance policies… hihihi :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

My understanding is that Dream Yoga, Sleep Yoga and Bardo Yoga are what he is talking about and goes on in the article to elaborate. There is an abundance of resources about all three here and many of his interviews/discussions with knowledgeable folks touch on those subjects. You can check some of my favorite interviews here, and here too.

3 Likes

wonderful… thank you SO much :pray:t3::dolphin:

3 Likes

I have found this:

from the Rinpoche I took refuge with in 2013.
it “fell” into my hands… just now… :heart_eyes:
to find out that sleep yoga is more connected with the heart, which makes all sense that intuition was pointing the dart to this practice.

I will start with Lu Jong classes next week with another student of him…

I have also found with him Tummo-Bliss practice:

Which is great for transcending the sexual energy, that for the Buddhist tradition is not sexual, it’s compassion :slight_smile: I am so excited to learn about this… also writing an article in English about it… soon I will share it also here.

3 Likes

discovered this one also… MG…
https://tulkulobsang.org/en/videos/featured-videos/2052-tulku-lobsang-on-national-geographic-with-morgan-freeman

3 Likes

@BlessingsDeers

Very interesting videos, thanks for posting.

2 Likes