Is it not possible to download recordings?

Hi. I would love to download recordings to got them with me when I go for a walk. Although there is a download botton, it doesn’t work. Any recommodations?

3 Likes

This is a long-term request/problem which seems to be left out there. My resolution is to listen to the podcasts online, on my phone, which is pretty similar to a download. Not all recordings are easily reachable that way, but most are. Not ideal, but Work-Arounds 'R Us . . .

3 Likes

Which one are you trying to download?

2 Likes

Similarly I would really like to download the Edge of Mind podcast recordings- to be able to listen to a) without regard to a reliable internet / network connection, and b) to listen to on a device that doesn’t require an e-connection. I’ve been really surprised there isn’t a download option.

3 Likes

Works to download YouTube videos as audio or video files.

Copy and paste the link, select what file type you want then click “>>”.

2 Likes

Literally everything. Webinars, q&a, Book study.

3 Likes

If it is on YouTube the link above for cobolt can download any of it for offline viewing in video or audio form.

I know the weekly Q&As have a download link too:

Click the down arrow I circled to download anything off of SoundCloud. If there are any specific videos or audio clips you’d like help with downloading post them to me here or send them in a message and I will try to help you get them downloaded.

2 Likes

Update- I just incidentally discovered that Edge of Mind is on Audible. You can download episodes for free (no need to have a membership). You can also “follow” Edge of Mind on Audible and then you will get new episodes automatically added to your Audible library.

4 Likes

Thank you for your effort. The download buttons are not working. A few years ago they worked, but something has changed. But I will try the audible thing.

3 Likes

I have found that if you go to the actual list of sessions, the download button usually works from there. It does sometimes work from the link in the summary email that is sent out, but not always, at least in my experience.

3 Likes

That was very helpful and worked. Thank you so much.

3 Likes