Looking for a better way to replay classes on iPhone

So I’m looking for a decent way to play back the audio files for meditation classes on my iPhone. If I just play in Safari the browser doesn’t remember my position if I come back a day later. If I open the Soundcloud app I can’t access the premium content. I was able to download audio files for interviews and play them in the Pocket Casts app, but I if I download meditation classes they actually won’t open in Pocket Casts or another audiobook player I have. Any suggestions to get a better UX? Is there maybe a problem with the meditation class files that causes them not to work with other iPhone apps? Any suggestions or additional options would be much appreciated :pray:. An ideal setup by the way would be if I could somehow just access the premium content in an app like Soundcloud or Podcasts.

2 Likes

I’ve had the same issues regarding not being able to save my position on the audio files. I end up just re-listening to the same parts over and over again and sometimes it ends up being a good thing.

2 Likes

I usually watch and listen to them online so I can repeat parts as I like in addition to accessing the transcripts, while not perfect, allow searching for specific information.

1 Like