Lucid Dreaming 101: How to Wake-up & Take Control of Your Dreams | Andrew Holecek | Dream Yoga

If you’ve ever wondered if there’s more to your dreams than meets the eye, and if you could wake up and explore your dream world to benefit your days, then do we have the lucid dreaming show for you.

Today we’ll be talking with Andrew Holecek, author of The Power and the Pain, Preparing to Die, Meditation in the iGeneration, and an incredible book I think will make a huge difference in our lives, Dream Yoga: Illuminating Your Life Through Lucid Dreaming and the Tibetan Yogas of Sleep.

And that’s just what we’ll be talking about today, how to wake up in your dreams and illuminate your life through lucid dreaming and the Tibetan Yogas of sleep.

That plus we’ll talk about and what in the world is an onighronaut, learning to sleep sitting up and what you can learn when taking your dog to the dog park, why you might want to fly in your dreams, and put your hands through walls, and the spiritual benefit to giving yourself the finger?

Video published by Inspire Nation on YouTube.

Video published on Aug 22, 2016

5 Likes

I love this interview!
It is because of Michael that I get to know about Andrew!!!

1 Like