🔑 Matias De Stefano : An AI Analysis

Yes, about the synchronicity. About the videos, I watched the first one which I enjoyed. Checking out the second shortly.

Your experiences with synchronicities resonates with me and I always take note of the ones that pop up here :slightly_smiling_face:. For me, just recently they became so strange I thought some one must be setting these up because they seemed too crazy to be true. The main ones that caused these thoughts were these billboards:

1st billboard:

2nd billboard:

Then when I began thinking how unreal they are the synchronicities shifted and soon my inner thoughts that I never write or talk about began being discussed by people that I see day to day (like other employees at the place I work etcetera). When this happens, I try my best to hold back the excitement. I acknowledge the synchronicity to myself then silently say a prayer (thank you father) and move on. It really is fascinating how people around you can unintentionally mirror your unspoken thoughts, especially when the inner thoughts are random and off the wall.

I’ve noticed that each time I get accustomed to a certain pattern of these synchronicities, maintaining a calm and neutral stance, they evolve, introducing a new form that’s equally intriguing.

For me, these synchronicities are a guiding force in my spiritual journey. They never cease to amaze :sparkles:.

2 Likes