📚 A Course in Miracles

I’m revisiting this topic because there is a significant update I’d like to share with everyone. I’ve been quiet about the synchronicities and letters I’ve shared with my friends Kenneth and Claudette, largely because there wasn’t much happening at the time. They reached out again and invited me to a convention, but I politely declined. However, their timing was a profound synchronicity… again!

I’d like to start at the beginning as this all unfolded over a span of a few weeks. I wanted to properly educate myself on beliefs across all biblically based religions regarding Archangel Michael because he is a dominant symbol in my tattoo. In doing so I discovered a unique belief held by Jehovah Witnesses. They view Archangel Michael as Jesus’s heavenly form. Several passages in the Bible hint at this, and ever since the synchronicity I experienced with their faith, I’ve had immense respect for their interpretations.

This revelation was astonishing. To me this was incredible. The first thing that raced to my mind was that I’ve been pulled out of my body by Jesus before. It was still to this day the most intense pull I have felt. He was in the American garb and had the American features, which I do not entirely agree with because of where he was living and the dates he was rumored to be alive. But this is besides the point. The main point is the sheer strength and speed of this pull clearly suggested the presence of an intense and very powerful energy.

Finding this connection brought me a sense of comfort and peace that I haven’t felt in a while. Seeing Jesus and working everyday with someone who was also pulled out of his body during a near death experience by Jesus demonstrated to me that I had a very powerful circle of protection around me.

I shared my findings with my mom and wife and continued my research. While writing back to decline the invitation to the convention I also wrote to Kenneth and Claudette, expressing my excitement about the discovery that Archangel Michael is Jesus, and asked them to guide me to further biblical passages to confirm my findings.

Now comes the part where the synchronicities multiplied, leading me to a profound sense of peace and comfort that I believe will stay with me for life. After discovering who Jesus was and discussing with my wife and mom about Jesus being Archangel Michael, a billboard was erected on my daily commute route. The billboard, still standing, reads “Who is Jesus” and beneath it, “Read Matthew’s Gospel”. Matthew is my name. Interestingly, the other side of the billboard advertised my current workplace. Talk about synchronicities!

It doesn’t end there. This billboard is stationed right across the road from where I once recorded what I call my ‘911 miracle’ on my dashcam. I call it that because I never changed the date or time on it and when the recording happen it had ‘911’ in it, but I digress. Going past the billboard while listening to the book “The Laughter of God”, a power line transformer exploded, vividly painting the night sky purple. The timing was chillingly precise; the book was saying, “Where is the father?” The explosion took place right as the question was finished being asked. It then went on to say if I knew who was walking beside me I would walk in peace.

Short clip:

Whole drive home:

This, to me, is one of the most remarkable series of synchronistic events I’ve experienced to date and I felt compelled to share. I was once told in a dream that the number of beings accompanying me in my journey here was in the double digits. Now, I know one of the beings :sparkling_heart:.

Returning to the letter: there’s another synchronicity in this series of events. I had excitedly explained the synchronicities to my wife and mom, and since the billboard is a bit out of the way for my wife, she hadn’t seen it yet. As we drove past it, I pointed it out to her and we took a picture. When we returned home, she went to collect the mail and found the return letter from Kenneth and Claudette. Upon opening it, there was a pamphlet titled “Is Jesus Archangel Michael?” The first words on it were “Put simply, yes, he is.”

2 Likes