Recording of Session 2 of the Book Study Group

Hello. I see the recording of the first session of the Dreams of Light Book Study Group. When will the second session be available? Thank you.

1 Like

Should be here

1 Like

Thanks as always for the quick response, Barry. When I clicked I got " Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private." [I am logged in]. There is a page for the Book Study Group and a link for archived recordings. The first session is there. I’m hoping Andy will add the second soon.

2 Likes

It’s here. I just accessed it. Auspicious to be launched on the equinox. Maybe I’m still dreaming. :sleeping:

Thanks, Barry. That works. I thought I was dreaming when the first page told me it didn’t exist! … I hadn’t thought of the equinox connection for the start of the group.

2 Likes

My first reality test of the day . . . .

1 Like

Can you post the homework Andrew gave us about asking a question about ourselves in relationship to the object we chose?

2 Likes

Hi @edgedweller - thanks for your post!

I will be putting that information up shortly (here in the Community) - with an email notification to follow.

For the meantime - here is the link to replay Session #3 - where Andrew lays out the practice - you can jump ahead to the 59:45 (59min 45sec) mark of the recording where this begins - https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/play/5ogMNNJfp9apSGbR3w-IUtpXOVV1GEfyTi46mO-SVTF62v5mh7fzNTM_qv6J14AiRVQn8SS_-2HMviqV.M4c87EgW9LFQeLL0?autoplay=true&startTime=1602032182000

1 Like

Hi again - the practice is now posted - you can find it here: #book-study-group:illusory-form-practice.

I’ll be sending out an email with this information as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes