Modern Madhyamaka

Amen, LOVED that one

Especially loved the term: “COSMIC WEB”

Really like this vid too:

You Are The Center of The Universe (Literally)

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

#whiteHoles :smile:

FB_IMG_1714754730074

FB_IMG_1714754734571

:yin_yang::balance_scale::smiling_face:

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

4 Likes

@NightHawk999 I vote for the “Growing Block” version of the Universe vs. the “Frozen Block” version. It seems to me that the Universe is continually dreaming new possibilities into existence. As we surf the wave of time from moment to moment we are dreaming new possibilities into actuality. There is a continual flowing from infinite creative possibility to probability to actuality. In quantum theory, for instance, you cannot predict the exact path that a particle will take but you can predict where it will most likely manifest based on probability. The Universe is dreaming new forms into being all of the time, i.e. the Universe is evolving. Dreams may be a way that the Universe continually creates new possibilities and it dreams through us! So learn to be an awake Buddha who surfs the waves of the Dreaming Universe!

4 Likes

Yes! And every time we try to box the universe in with concepts and theories, it throws a huge curve ball that shatters those notions

Amen.

4 Likes

Here’s my theory of what time is. Time is the the continual process of possibility manifesting as actual events, or at least what appears to be actual events in this unfolding dream. I don’t know if physics would agree with this or not. This is my intuitive insight.

4 Likes

I like this theory. Sounds somewhat similar to the one that we and everything else are just dreams in the mind of God.

:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Yes and it’s like a waking dream that we share. And “God” or “Buddhamind” is in a continual process of learning about itself from multiple perspectives through this dreaming process that continually unfolds.

4 Likes