šŸ“½ Movie Magic: Iconic ScenesšŸŽ„

Home Run my friend, I forgot about this one!

The line about the air being ā€˜Electricā€™ right before a storm hits is so beautiful and true.

3 Likes

:butterfly:

1 Like

R.I.P. Bob Newhart. The final scene from his show is considered the epitome of how to end a successful series. It wonā€™t mean as much if you didnā€™t watch the show, but at the time it would have broken the internet if we had had one . . .

3 Likes

Am I Racist? | Official Trailer

2 Likes

LOVED itā€¦
so BEAUTIFULā€¦
it made me travel in timeā€¦

this piece is a good mirror to my magicā€¦ Iā€™m not sure it will work (never take it for granted) but the faith is SO BIG thatā€¦ it works! :sailboat: :infinity: :cowboy_hat_face: :brown_heart: :gem:

4 Likes

Oscar nominated in this film, a great speech from a great actor . . .

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Greetings all! I am rather a newby to this fantastic thread! Itā€™s gonna take some time to enjoy and respond to all these great clips, references and comments! Took me a while also to quickly scan them all to make sure this favorite was not a duplicate if I posted it. This to me is simply one of the most artistic film renderings of a dying and rebirthing sequence ever depicted up to that point in time when Kubrickā€™s masterpiece was released October 31, 1968.

5 Likes

Saw this movie as a teenager and liked it then, I think if I rewatched it now I would appreciate it so much more. Great post!

4 Likes

Yes! ā€œ There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.ā€ :smiling_face::pray:

5 Likes

Catch Me if You Can (2002) - Secret Service Agent Scene

3 Likes

@Kalabasis. Yes I also saw it when I was 13 and it just came out. The ending tripped me out then & I didnā€™t get it, but watching it again. . . Wow!

4 Likes

thank you for sharing. itā€™s indeed quite a bold art for that time!..
and thank you for that giant care of looking to see what has been published or notā€¦
thank you also for your light in the death process of your sonā€¦ and for sharing that here with us :brown_heart: without knowing I did send you today a message related to himā€¦ thank you life for these beautiful synchronicities.

geniusā€¦ !
so easy to see when you are not in thereā€¦ it was so predictable! :cowboy_hat_face:

some pieces of art are just ahead of timeā€¦ but it sure feels good to understandā€¦ when the time comesā€¦ I remember when I was younger, because of my psychic abilities not validated by anyone around me (because they were dangerous), I developed a time delay for processing things and sometimes in my bedtime I would laugh like crazy because I could finally understand a joke or something from the dayā€¦ hihihiā€¦ somehow, I already practiced Dream Yoga at that timeā€¦ without knowing what I was doingā€¦ (reviewing the day and processing/seeing things from a distance, and transforming them/living the emotions).

This reminds me of this movie that I enjoyed SO MUCH:

@ 2:15 - ā€œIā€™m a Godā€ā€¦ :heart_eyes:

5 Likes
4 Likes

Beautiful scene :pray: :green_heart:

For context. Atticus Finch is a southern USA lawyer defending an African-American man accused of rape. He goes to the jailhouse where his client was moved in order guard him from attack.

3 Likes

The lynching scene from ā€œYoung Mr. Lincoln,ā€ one of the greatest movies . . .

the full movie, worth a view if youā€™ve never seen it!

3 Likes

The most famous ā€œlynchingā€ scene from the classic ā€œThe Ox-bow Incidentā€

Which became the root story of Clint Eastwoods first starring role in an American western . . .

3 Likes

The opening scene from ā€œThe Partyā€ starring Peter Sellers . . . .

3 Likes

Man oh man, I am continuing to love this thread and all the genius and illuminations oozing from these clips! So much to absorb, so little time!
Hereā€™s another artful and deeply moving depiction of the dying process I cherish. Blessings of joy, yā€™all! :smiling_face::two_hearts:

3 Likes