[ Death 💀 ]

Not an easy topic to talk about.

[In the Roman times, it is my understanding that all 12 of the Major Olympian Gods had temples devoted to them throughout Europe, except for 1, Pluto (Hades), God of Death, who had no temples devoted to him, Yet he was ruler of the underworld and one of the 3 most powerful deities in the Pantheon.]

I lost a friend late last year. She died in her early 40s from severe anorexia, she had been batting for over 20 years. I went back through the forums to try to see what I was writing about here around the time of her death (I didn’t find out she had died until over a month later).

She died during the New Moon in Scorpio November 13th.

Here is a post I made on November 16, referring to events happening in my life and the really off putting energetic vibes of the environment on Monday November 13th (new moon):

"[quote=“NightHawk999, post:53, topic:8776”]
So monday night I rode my bike to a diner not too far from home. I was the only one there, but I noticed when I sat down a car out in the parking lot with its headlights on. Got a weird vibe from it.

After eating, I looked over my shoulder and could see the car was still there with its lights on. I asked the waitress about it, and she said a lady came in an hour earlier and she had to kick her out, becuase she was acting crazy. She had been in her car in the parking lot with the headlights on ever since.
(That explains the weird vibe)

I left.

Riding home on the sidewalk of a strip mall, a different car drives up, moves into the wrong lane so she is close to me on the sidewalk and rolls down her window. At first I think shes in trouble and needs help, she is frantically talking about a lady who is following her. I tell her there is a police station a few blocks away and give her directions. She cuts me off and starts talking angrily about kids on their cell phone. The look in her eyes looked like she was possessed by a demon. Not quite terrifying, but off putting would be an understatment. I told her again to go to the police station, and that it was cold and I had to go.

Scorpio moon :new_moon_with_face:? :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

Not quite nightmare material, but holy shit was that spooky! A healthy reminder that cars kill 4 times as many people as handguns.
[/quote]

"
Post #52 in the Astrology thread

Here are 2 posts from Wake up Singing or Humming a Tune thread:

Post #84 on November 13:
"So my dream last night, I was in a boat yard, and in a small boat. There was a much biger boat, like a yaht, that I came up to, and hoped off the small boat into the bigger one.

The name on the side of the boat was “Know thyself”.

Dreams are funny."

&

Post #89 November 14:
(look at the pics!!!):
sunset ocean

"Similar to those pics, but they dont do it justice.

I had the thought that, the Buddha light that flows through all beings, is even brighter than what I saw today, just obscured by clouds, and very difficult to see.

I was reminded of a memory I had forgot about back in highschool, where I watched my dog die, holding him in my arms, and could see the ‘light’ of the eye cloud over. Makes you wonder if the eyes really are the windows to the soul.

Have read and seen videos of people saying the same thing when they lose loved ones, that the difference between the body with the soul in it, vs the body with the soul departed, is night and day. Andrew talks about the life force, leaving a husk behind."

&
Post #94 on November 15:
(if this pic doesnt send chills down your spine, I dont know what will):

[Not 100% for sure, but it is my understanding this mosaic might be attributed to the myth of Narcissus, who starved to death by the edge of a pond. He is pointing to the "Know Theyself "written in the water or where his reflection would be)]
"So I dont often dream of space, but last night I did. It was the scene from Star wars episode 1 (really dumb movie) where all the ships are flying into space from the planet to fight the blockade. I looked out from the cockpit to see eitheir the stars or lights of the ships in the distance spelling out the phrase “Never Give up”, and I thought to myself I dont remember seeing this part in the movie. :upside_down_face:

The dream ended on a big ship, and there was a being holding a light sabor that was not colored, but made of pure white light. (Sword of Manjusri???)

Way too much pasta, I know, but, to have 2 ‘ship’ dreams so close together, both with powerful written messages, made me want to share."

The dreams about ships and the ocean so close to her death really intrigue me. As does this dream I don’t have a date for bc it was logged on a now dead computer. It happened back in the fall, close to when these other 2 dreams occured. I write about it in the Premonitions thread post #65:

"Lost a friend last year to a tragic death.

I dont know if this was a precognitive dream or not, but remember it being more vivid than usual, and strong emotion:

I went on vacation to Australia with her. We drove 4 wheelers, away from the nice hotel, onto an empty a beautiful beach full of sun and the big ocean. Very happy feeling, joy, beautiful shore line. Lightness, traveling fast. She was either riding on back of my 4 wheeler or on her own.

I went back to the hotel, and could not longer find her.

Cant place the date (my comp died that had the journal entry on it), so not sure exact date this happened, but pretty sure it happened very close to the time of her death.

My gut wondered about the travel theme, and its symbolism, and wonder if it had connection to death here, and her passing.

Patricia Garfield writes about this symbolism in great detail, between Death and Travel senarios."

Ocean dreams are not common for me, neither are space dreams. Don’t know if there is anything tying the 3 dreams together, maybe nothing.

Thought it was worth mentioning the songs I posted around the time of her passing in the Music thread:
(She died on the 13th)

November 9th posted:
Karma Police
How to Disappear Completely
Street Spirit (Fade Out)

November 12 posted:
E.T. ft. Kanye West (Literal translation of Extra Terrestrial = Out of this world/land)
The One That Got Away
End Game
Bad Habits
Last One Standing

Bit of a stretch, but on November 3 I posted this:

Scorpio actress, a sign that rules Death and transformation, very fitting way to depict leaving the horrors of samsara behind. My friend died when the sun and moon were in Scorpio.

I know I posted a lot to digest.

I wrote this because I had a feeling that a (her) presence or soul may have stuck around for 49 days, and I don’t have many people I can talk to about this, sounds kind of crazy to most people.

I had been having the intuition multiple times to go back and review the material posted here and see if there was any correlation or synchronicity, and I believe there was a lot.

I was planning on meeting up with her after Xmas to give her a flash drive with a video of my favorite memory of her.

Using an creative visualization technique I discussed with @fenwizard , I was able to visualize her and say goodbye and share with her my favorite memory with her:
An insanely warm January day of like 50 or 55 degrees. We were out walking to see the fog at a nearby pond which was eerily beautiful. I joked with her that it was the souls of people past. And they were all out enjoying the beautiful anomalous weather. She laughed.

So if you would like to talk about death of a loved one, or anomalous circumstances or synchronicities around death, I am very interested in hearing about these experiences.

6 Likes

They both died pretty close to eachother. Somewhat similar physical symptoms.

Stole this from @_Barry

Only The Mountain Remains

2 Likes

To your crystalline waters, divine spirit
A tus aguas cristalinas, espĂ­ritu divino

Carrying your feminine healing blessing
Llevando tu bendiciĂłn curandera femenina

Blood of the earth, water is life
Sangre de la tierra, agua es la vida

Flowing, flowing, flowing
Fluyendo, fluyendo, fluyendo

Singing your mysterious song
Cantando tu canciĂłn misteriosa

Celebrating, rejoicing, teaching with movement
Celebrando, alegrando, enseñando con movimiento

Dancing the cycles of life
Bailando los ciclos de la vida

I will be like water, like water
Yo seré como el agua, como el agua

Transparent like water, like water
Transparente como el agua, como el agua

Water, listening to your voice
Agua, escuchando tu voz

Speaking in the language of creation
Hablando en la lengua de la creaciĂłn

Mother teach me, guide my path
Madre enséñame, guía mi camino

To flow with confidence, be like the river
A fluir con confianza, ser como el rĂ­o

Flowing, flowing, flowing
Fluyendo, fluyendo, fluyendo

Singing your mysterious song
Cantando tu canciĂłn misteriosa

Celebrating, rejoicing, teaching with movement
Celebrando, alegrando, enseñando con movimiento

Dancing the cycles of life
Bailando los ciclos de la vida

I will be like water, like water
Yo seré como el agua, como el agua

Transparent like water, like water
Transparente como el agua, como el agua

fluid
Fluida

Like water, like water
Como el agua, como el agua

clear and pure
Clara y pura

Like water, like water
Como el agua, como el agua

I come to listen to the secrets of water
Vengo a escuchar los secretos del agua

I come to sing with the mystery of water
Vengo a cantar con el misterio del agua

I come to listen to the secrets of water
Vengo a escuchar los secretos del agua

I come to sing with the mystery of water
Vengo a cantar con el misterio del agua

4 Likes

Was able to spend some time with my grandma on her death bed. She couldn’t talk much and she would slip in and out of consciousness, between the dream and wake state. She had trouble recognizing who some of her kids were.

When she regained consciousness, a few times when she saw me she would smile and point her finger towards the sky. A reference to when I was very young and couldn’t speak, and she would take me to the Mississippi river and we would sit and look at the eagles and hawks flying off in the distance on the other side of the river. Every time I saw one I would point at them in the air.

5 Likes

3 Likes

@_Barry

Great synchronicity, I was looking for a pic that did the river view justice, and couldn’t find one to post. your pic made me look again and found this

Too much zoomed in but otherwise pretty accurate.

I did not mention the spot was and is now more than ever a hot spot for bald eagle activity.

3 Likes

DEPATURES:

Find Our Way Home

Have a safe trip. <3

1 Like

Have watched this video a few times, really well done, this synchronicity never occurred to me. Around 3min mark:

"Welcome to WEST world

Live without limits"

[Keep in mind this is basically the only dialogue in the ENTIRE scene]

Many cultures associated west with Death, because the sun set in the West.

Powerful scene with heaven and hell imagery. The final station is DESIGN, or ‘creation’. Alpha & Omega.

1 Like

"Can loved ones send us messages from heaven? According to Bill and Judy Guggenheim, co-authors of the book Hello From Heaven! the answer is yes—and such communications are more common than you think.

During their seven years of research, the couple interviewed more than 2,000 people who’ve experienced what they call after-death communication, or ADC. They estimate that at least 60 million people—20% of the population of the United States—have had an ADC experience. Other polls estimate that number is much higher.

Some of these experiences take place before the person even knows their loved one has passed. Others happen years later, often during a time when the person needs such a message. The Guggenheims say the messages of ADCs are similar—they offer love, comfort, and reassurance—though the way they’re communicated often differs. Here, Bill Guggenheim breaks down the 12 different categories of ADC experiences."

3 Likes

@BlessingsDeers I think you might appreciate some of the synchronicities

2 Likes

thank you for sharing your depth

I have a strange connection to Mississipi since a child
 was touched to read that part.

Nina died with her eyes opened.

and the gothic tomb I saw from queen saint Elizabeth form Portugal, carved in stone, she has her eyes opened - I think it’s a message from her, perhaps a kind of recommendation from her and sages on how to go - eyes opened :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Really appreciate you saying this, it was very moving for me too.

So did my first dog. Did they discolor or cloud over any? This is a very striking memory for me how quickly they changed, a matter of minutes, or sooner.

2 Likes

they clouded after some minutes yes.

this is SO beautiful
 :heart_eyes:
thank you for sharing :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I appreciate you letting me know this, thank you.

Appreciate your appreciation my friend. heart :heart:

2 Likes

this same day I was bathing in the sea and twice, I saw seagulls right over me, flying very high - I pointed at them first and then held my hands to receive their energy! amazing feeling! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Love it! What did it feel like?

Did you beam white light at them as well?

2 Likes

deep connection with them and nature, and with you and your precious inner child :heart_eyes:
also powerful! sometimes I do it but on that day it was connecting with your sharing from the heart :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Its funny you say that, I was thinking of you the other day any your very wise advice you gave me in the :gift:, and I was very overwhelmed with gratitude and sent you a ‘hug’ through the ether, was hoping you might catch it.

Thank you for that marvelous gift. :star_struck:

2 Likes

thank you also for your marvelous bold gift! I received its’ energy in many ethereal ways - remember the drawing of the “dolphin jumping into the moon”? I believe it was already me receiving the energy you were sending. you went to areas I usually only go when I’m in the presence of the person. I have more information for you, but I prefer giving it to you on a online meeting :rose: I was preparing recently (last week) a written document with that. ready when you are ready :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Anytime :heart_eyes:

I was deeply moved by that synchronicity. That was a big one.

I am looking forward to this. You know timing isnt my best strength, before spring for sure, hopefully in the coming 2 -3 weeks?

2 Likes