[ Death šŸ’€ ]

@BlessingsDeers

I posted this in another thread, but thought the song and highlighted lyrics might interest you, as well as the cover art:

Matt Maeson - Cringe (Stripped) [Official Audio]

ā€œAnd I said I saw you in the water
And I said I saw you in the waterā€

When i first heard this song back in december, was going to weite you and ask you what you thought the meaning of this lyrics was.

When i thought about what it meant, my intuition got it right. Do you know what it means (without looking at the comments or other sources of info?

That line echoed on and off in my head for about 4 days.

cover art:

I thought the cover art was cool when i first found this song.

Now I can see deeper synchronicity.

[the song echoed in my head] Until the 4th day, when I found out she had died.

Can you see why there is a synchronicity with the (precognitive ) dream about her and the cover art?"

2 Likes

2-3 weeks feels great!
Iā€™m excited to be meeting you and seeing your ā€œhologramā€ā€¦!
something fades forever - this adventure of communicating with people without knowing their facesā€¦ I hadnā€™t done this for a long time - thank you NCC also for that! Iā€™ve been having fantastic insights just with that. and having fun sometimes consciously visualizing images associated to people here and observing how my expression and energy changesā€¦ :star_struck: extremely precious experience.

butā€¦ other things can comeā€¦ :cowboy_hat_face: one of them could be to make a drawing of you - if you would like that. Iā€™m doing that at the moment with dear friends - as practice. I make them with a lot of love.

2 Likes

The feeling is mutual.

Looking forward to what is to come my friend :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

" ā€œWhen I get back, I decide to listen to a talk Ram Dass once gave about what happens after death. When you die, where your consciousness is at the moment of death is a reflection of your level of evolution. If you are ready for the transformation that occurs at the moment of death, when there is a dissolving of the control mechanism and an intensification of all the energies, and you are not identified with all that so that you have equanimity through it, you can witness from a place of presence. You can witness the entire process of dying, and your consciousness doesnā€™t flicker. Most people, however, are attached to some way of looking at the world, and when that starts to dissolve at the moment of death, they go unconscious. They go through the process unconsciously and pick up the thread later on, because it happens too fast and requires letting go too fast. So the art is to let go before you die, so that when you die, there is no letting go required. Thatā€™s the most evolved state. They say in the literature that one who sees the way in the morning can gladly die in the evening. Die before you die, so that when you die you need not die. There is a great quote from Kabir: ā€˜If you donā€™t break your ropes while you are aliveā€™ā€”that is, if you donā€™t break the identification with your body and your personality while youā€™re aliveā€”ā€˜do you think that ghosts will do it after?ā€™ The idea that the soul will join with the ecstatic just because the body is rotten, that is all fantasy. What is found now is found then. If you find nothing now, youā€™ll simply end up with an apartment in the city of death. But if you make love with the Divine now, then in the next life, you will have the face of satisfied desire. So plunge into the truth. Find out who your teacher is. Believe in the great sound. In other words, do your sadhana so that you can break the identification now. Then, at the moment of transformation, you can just go. If you have fear, you will be met and guided and protected. There will be beings that are there, who are on other planes, available to give meaning to this transformation for you. So the least conscious beings go unconscious and get reprogrammed. The next more conscious beings meet other beings who guide them and help them. The most conscious beings just let go completely at the moment of death, and they donā€™t go through more incarnations. The meaning of the wheel of birth and death is that as you get more and more evolved, there is less likelihood that you will keep taking rebirth. From the soulā€™s point of view, you take rebirth only to work your way out of the illusion of your own separateness.ā€
ā€• Ram Dass, Walking Each Other Home: Conversations on Loving and Dying"

2 Likes

I LOVE this text. thanks for sharing.
it inspired me to write more - allowing life to move us is a way of dying because if we stay connected with the heart, we will die over and over again, transforming who we are. in each tear, action, laughter and fear we reborn and pass through lifeā€™s portals.

2 Likes

Yes, I can see the connection.
Itā€™s amazing how music has that power.
Itā€™s one way of loving each other - connecting with a music and thinking of someone.

I was tingling with the lines ā€œI just saw you in the waterā€ā€¦ it brought the memory of the several elements we pass through in the death process. then another image came - of the Egyptian trialā€¦ of the heart in the libra (scale) - if itā€™s heavy, it comes backā€¦
then a feeling came that perhaps you have helped her - or could help her in that part of the passage - through the waters. perhaps with letting go of some guilt? or attachment?

(this was all intuitive, based on the main lines)

interesting enough and to relax a bit, this was a recent discovery:

inspired in this, my inner child came out with a funny line ā€œperhaps it was herā€ :rose: (inspired in the music).

about the main imageā€¦ itā€™s a very powerful oneā€¦ I see the beauty of death in it. the portal is opened. i see cosmic waters - not planet earthā€™s watersā€¦ :star_struck:

2 Likes

Recall the moment Andrew channeled his inner Woody Allen, humorously declaring, ā€˜Iā€™m not afraid of death; I just donā€™t want to be there when it happensā€™? Wisest words Iā€™ve ever heard him speak! As we wade into our discussion on the unavoidable ā€˜big D,ā€™ itā€™s similar to acknowledging a universal rite of passage we canā€™t escape.

Navigating the idea of death becomes particularly poignant when weā€™re caught off guard, unprepared to see it for the illusion it is within the vast emptiness, remember when the ā€˜big Dā€™ penetrates your beliefs, ā€˜Emptiness cannot harm emptiness.ā€™ Liberation arises when you relax into the experience :blush:.

2 Likes

Well said and very wise way of putting it. And I think the Ram Dass quote sums up very powerfully. I believe she was in a lot of unbearable pain (physical, mental, emotional, social) for decades, and this gave her peace.

Not sure what you mean by this reference?

Yeah it is such a powerful, deep, cryptic line. Hauntingly beautiful.

Thank you for saying that.

The importance of dream with the beach hit like a ton of bricks when I found out she had died. I see the cover art almost illustrating this, the dead giving a gift from beyond the gave (flowers), or a dream of heaven letting me know that she is joyous and in a better place. Its a double edged sword as a gift, painful to see her go, but relieved she is no longer suffering and in so much pain.

2 Likes

You are so wise my deer friend, and so right! Both those impurities need to be cleansed from the waters.

The day I got the news of her death was Christmas Eve afternoon. An old lady (Sagittarius) told me. We then talked for a few minutes about how we both thought the universe was made of/full of love, but its just very very difficult to see at times. She said the older she got the more she believed that. I agreed.

I did not know how to honor her death, and I was hurt, so after a few hours that night I decided to go to a candle lit Christmas Eve Mas I found in a google search.

The Sermon hit home, then there was a reading of this passage:

bible

BELOVED @BlessingsDeers, do you see any Synchronicity between this bible passage (I had never heard before) and my conversation with the old lady? I was blown away and deeply touched. This was a big one!

It is now one of my favorite bible quotes, if not, the favorite.

The last song of the night was Silent Night. They turned off the lights in the church and everyone sung by the candle light of candles in peoples hands.

During the darkest week of the year it was quite moving to see this, symbol of light manifesting from the darkness. A reminder that it is always there, just often too obscured for people to see.

2 Likes

this picture of the light and your story reminded me of the experience you had in the summer with the firefliesā€¦ remember?

this was a really beautiful way of honoring itā€¦ :heart_eyes: deeply deeply beautiful.

itā€™s in these times that we can ask for that love to be present - itā€™s what I did when my son died and the synchronicities were simply incredibleā€¦ it soothed my heartā€¦ and even today, when I find it more difficult to feel love coming, I just cry, to let it all inā€¦ :heart_eyes:

Earlier this morning I saw this quote from Tulku Lobsang Rinpoche (the Buddhist Master I took refuge with in 2013) and thought of you:

For me, a synchronicity is when that happens - what you describe as ā€œbeing blown away and deeply touchedā€ - a part of us is touched and we KNOW :rose: specially since the death of my son, I started writing those synchronicitiesā€¦ itā€™s very powerful for our inner confidence in the invisible ,especially when we are in the middle of the practical worldā€™s affairs.

For me, in all my experience with dreams, the magic happens when I talk directly to God, straight from the heart. And yes, in that my love within me and the whole universe expands.

2 Likes

perhaps she was the asteroid with water molecules :star_struck:

1 Like

Ahhh, ā€˜heavenly waterā€™ā€¦ :innocent:

Hearing about your son deeply moved me and still does to this day. What amazes me how he (through you) helped me deepen my conviction to these sacred dreaming practices.

You are so right. Asking, especially via prayer, is very powerful. Prayer is magical, too often I think people forget how truly potent it is.

Thank you for this:
a1

Such a powerful truth. This resonates deeply with me. One of those gems you post on your refrigerator to memorize. :star_struck:

Much love and infinite blessings to you, thank you for wisdom and very helpful advice.

:heart:

2 Likes

"NightHawk999

May 2023

Really appreciate you sharing this dream. That is a very powerful dream. I am very sorry to hear about your sonā€™s death. In Garfields book, she speaks of Train sations, airports, bus stations, and other places of departure and arrival as being a very common symbol that appears in dreams about death or regarding death.

So interesting to me that your dream that you shared is almost identitcal to one I read about in Dream Messenger. Several of them included train stations, Including dreams where the dreamer could not go with the departed loved one, as they boarded a train or plane or a spaceship (page 77-78)

The symbolism is really cool. The ultimate ā€˜departureā€™ from life to death. The ultimate journey.

Appreciate you sharing those precognitive dreams. Its very inspiring to hear people share them. They change your life, its tough to look at the universe as being 100% disconnected after having these dreams. I think it is one of the strongest arguements for supporting the thesis that the world is not solid, lasting or independant."

@BlessingsDeers This was the most moving dream I have ever read about. It was around this time last year, when I first cracked open The Dream Messenger by PG, and it blew my mind. A few months later I meet you and you share this, and it profoundly deepened my faith and convictions to these sacred practices.

And then to have my own dream about her, and seeing not just how much it moved me, but also how it moves others is a true gift. Garfield rightly called them ā€œhealing gifts from the departedā€. If one wants proof of heaven and immortal souls, all one needs to do is pay close attention to their dreams.

I am very grateful for you deepening my conviction in how powerful intuition is. I think you may be the Queen of Intuition.

3 Likes

Do Not Stand at My Grave and Weep

By Mary Elizabeth Frye

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morningā€™s hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there; I did not die.

3 Likes

Inside Our Dreams

By Jeanne Willis

Where do people go to when they die?
Somewhere down below or in the sky?
ā€˜I canā€™t be sure,ā€™ said Grandad, ā€˜but it seems
They simply set up home inside our dreams.ā€™

3 Likes

For Katrinaā€™s Sun Dial

By Henry Van Dyke

Time is too slow for those who wait,
Too swift for those who fear,
Too long for those who grieve,
Too short for those who rejoice,
But for those who love, time is
Eternity.

~

3 Likes
1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

what an honor!..

:pray:t3: :pray:t3: :pray:t3:

2 Likes

thank you for this precious feedbackā€¦ I speak about it in this book Iā€™m writing now. itā€™s how it startsā€¦ with me saying that I finally have the context to write about what many people have wonderedā€¦ I never mentioned my son in previous books (only in the first one thanking him but not mentioning anything about him).
I think that I will mention PGā€™s book, thanks to you. :heart_eyes: I had forgotten about this book of hersā€¦

this is amazing :dolphin: it was a gift from the heavens :rosette:

a dear friend once said that Iā€™m the ā€œQueen of the Heartā€ā€¦ these two doors are connected to one another. available to anyone :heart_eyes: thank you so much for your generosity and recognition.

2 Likes