Dreams that precede death...some research

Hello Dreamers,
Thought some might find this interesting.

6 Likes

That is really interesting, thank you for sharing that

I actually watched this Ted Talk about a year or 2 ago. It was one that was very meaningful to me. Probably one of the best ted talks I have seen.

I skipped over the first 5min of the audio that you posted @lauragecko , now I feel stupid for doing so. I have actually been trying to find this Ted talk video for a while and was not able to locate it.

Most people who has been at the death bed of a loved ones knows what this doctor is saying to be true. It is kind of sad that our culture is so far removed from the death and dying process. There are some very powerful insights and wisdom to be from being around it.

I was speaking with one of my friends a week ago. I asked him if he had ever had Prophetic dreams. He said no. But he told be the story of his moms prophetic dream:

His mom was at the death bed of her brother who was dying of cancer. One night while she was dreaming, her brother came to her in the dream, and told her that he was going to die a “week from today at 9pm”. She woke. The dream really shook the mom.

Sure enough, a week later the brother died, at the specified date and time.

Barry posted a great article on ‘proof of an afterlife’, I will try to find it and repost it here. The opening paragraphs share a similar story of the author. Definitely worth the read.

2 Likes
1 Like

Awesome! Thank you for posting that here, it is such a great read, one of the best things I have read all year, if not the best!

Here is the link if you had trouble clicking on it:

1 Like