Music to die 4 🪷

This new thread is inspired in @NightHawk999 and @Kalabasis with whom I am slowly moving in the waters of life on a Friend Ship :sailboat: with the Dharma Will/Box as one of the destinations :gem: thank you for that :pray:t3:

Naturally, the question came: “What music would you like to be playing while you are dying (or on your last days)?” and of course "What music would you like to be playing on your days of passage? (with special emphasis on the day when our friends and family gather to burn or bury us).

The invitation is to share your music choices here. I am looking forward to know about yours.

My first choice is a music that calms me deeply. I have created many beautiful things to this sound, have soothed my heart many times in the simple delight upon receiving these frequencies of crystalline love, timeless beauty and mysterious divine harmony :heart_eyes:

I would love to continue listening to it until I die and it would be a part of me playing if this would be one of the musics on my cremation ceremony.

Amen :pray:t3:

4 Likes

Ayla Schafer “Fluyendo” Official Music Video

@BlessingsDeers
@Kalabasis
Such a great idea for a thread, total home run my friends

:star_struck:

4 Likes

Oasis - Wonderwall (Official Video)

The Way

3 Likes

Let It Be (Remastered 2015)

3 Likes

How exquisite the music and your vision, “ deer” One!

And your first chosen tune evokes the oh so calm gentle and smooth drifting of your final craft a’sailing on the mirrored still waters of luminosity! :pray::smiling_face::two_hearts::notes:

Here’s one from my dynamic and evolving Dharma Will song list…. “
Genesis” . :bouquet::sparkles:

I choose this song because it speaks to the longing for and faith in an undying accompaniment thru any bardo.

“… Into the future we must cross. I’d like to go with you.”

Who will be there to greet us and welcome us with warm open and loving arms, yes? :heart:

4 Likes

The playlist can be accessed here:

:green_heart:

1 Like

Agnes Obel - September Song (Official Audio)

2 Likes

The Flaming Lips - Do You Realize??

3 Likes

Rihanna - Diamonds

if I am conscious and in need of a boost of adrenaline, then would prefer this version:

Rihanna - Diamonds (Remix) [feat. Kanye West]

2 Likes

so beautiful… :heart_eyes: thank you so much for sharing this song…

amen!

yes :brown_heart::feather:

2 Likes

I dunno if this counts, but I love Alan Watts chillsteps. I’ll def be listening to them on my deathbed if they are available. I love how Alan Watts makes you look forward to death just be reframing it.

“Hey man I got the news for you! You’re gonna die, and it’s gonna be great!” :laughing: :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Find Our Way Home

2 Likes

Ed Sheeran - Photograph (Official Lyric Video)

Ed Sheeran - Photograph

3 Likes

this music came to my mind today in another context, but it sure feels like a good song to be played at my death…

:brown_heart:

SO beautiful… :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

beowulf - savior

2 Likes

Savior - Beowulf | Girl Version

3 Likes

Dearest Beloved, did you catch this Synch:

LOVED this song, total home run:

"They’re in the touch of the Breeze,
They’re in the Wind whispering through the leaves"

:infinity:
:green_heart:
:infinity:
:pray:

2 Likes

did now! :heart_eyes:

the breeze was warm and strong yesterday… had the delightful feeling of the movement of our spaceship earth, felt hugely blessed being a part of this incredible adventure!..

2 Likes

KAMAUU - TRANSPARENCY

2 Likes

3 Likes