“I saw you in the Water”

:ocean:

2 Likes

Ben Leinbach - Mother’s Wingspan

:owl:

:eagle:

3 Likes
3 Likes

SILVER WINGS by Northeast Ohio 1970’s folk artist Alex Bevan. A favorite from adolescence.

3 Likes

This lyric kind of says it all in very few words.
“ Ooo, in this darkness, please light my way, light my way.”

3 Likes

Love the guitar and lyrics

Amen Brother

:sunny:

:pray:

3 Likes

Radiohead - Street Spirit (Fade Out)

3 Likes

Coldplay - The Scientist

3 Likes

to be dedicated to my beloved friends - those alive and those who will pass on before me, on my cremation ceremony.

2 Likes

This anthem to love is legendary. A great and epic tribute to heart felt closeness! Thanks for this offering @BlessingsDeers !

2 Likes

Thom Yorke is a genius and methinks a very old soul who’s lived and travelled to many other worlds. Love his works. Thanks for this hauntingly beautiful offering @NightHawk999 !

3 Likes

This next version of Moby’s This Wild Darkness lyrically is more complex and personal. Here the artist paints an image of the person in the darkness. This song helped me weep for my dearly departed son Matthew, the sad/joy AH mentioned, for I’ll miss him so, yet I know he asked from his heart for his way to be illuminated out of the darkness, and there’s no doubt, the Light did exactly that. :pray:

3 Likes

Tron Legacy - Soundtrack OST - 01 Overture - Daft Punk

2 Likes

Tron Legacy - Soundtrack OST - 11 Nocturne - Daft Punk

2 Likes

Tron Legacy - Soundtrack OST - 15 Solar Sailer - Daft Punk

2 Likes

I Love titles that kind of “say it all “! :heart: Here, methinks, is another one! :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Lauren Daigle - You Say

2 Likes

Zach Bryan - Something In The Orange

2 Likes

Charles Wesley Godwin - All Again

“And I’d do it all again”

2 Likes

@BlessingsDeers Just now catching up on this thread after some time traveling and offline. Yes to Olivia Fern’s “Time and Space”! What a great song for dying. Or to be played at my memorial!

4 Likes