Turning off/on Whispers of Wisdom emails?

The Whispers of Wisdom emails seem impossible to turn off if you want to stop getting them for a while.

2 Likes

I have had the opposite problem.

I unsubscribed, then tried to turn them back on, and have not been able to get back on the email list.

:sob:

2 Likes

I sent an email to support about this and never heard back, which is why I posted here.

2 Likes

My guess is they use a 3rd party to send these emails. It may not be as easy as flicking a switch on and off. When I unsubscribed I could not get back on the list.

@AlyssaModerator may know a way to turn them off easily without removing yourself from the mailing list like I did. (I regret doing this, and have tried to get back on it unscuccessfully, so I think once you are gone from the list, you are gone for good.)

@Ronin The other option would be to read the fine print at the bottom of these emails, and figure out the name of the 3rd party vender, and then google that name for help videos on youtube, There may be tutorial videos online walking you through an easy fast process of flciking the on/off ‘switch’.

1 Like

@Ronin I will send you a private message so that I can help!

3 Likes