🎼 Wake Up Singing or Humming a Tune?

@NightHawk999 … :eight_pointed_black_star: With reference to the Lullaby by Liat Zion and The Exodus.:eight_pointed_black_star:

The Liat Zion Lullaby song abruptly stopped yesterday & i was free of it until this morning, again on waking (a 3rd time) its now like someone is singing this, probably knowing shortly with my morning cup of tea will amuse my Ego here in NCC.

Ahhh… those synchronicity :star2: tingling chills! Now suggesting more trail directions.

Connection within the other chat thread

The Exodus?
It tells a story of Israelite enslavement and eventual departure from Egypt, revelations at biblical Mount Sinai, and wanderings in the wilderness up to the borders of Canaan. Its message is that the Israelites were delivered from slavery by Yahweh their god, and therefore belong to him by covenant .
The Exodus - Wikipedia.

[quote="Bianca_Aga, post

:9, topic:8977"]
Being say “Its the first phase of the Exodus”. This is the reason i returned to Arthur’s site (renewing my subcription) because he talks about these things.
[/quote]
Arthur (in his chat room i follow) tells his story about climbing Mount Sinai i listened too on Sunday, same day i heard the voice in the morning say "

When listening to Arthur’s real story and the experience he went through, it was just like the clip you had posted:

I :star2: tingled at about 5:33

2 Likes