💟 WIN an online Buddha Face Thangka Art Course!

I’ve taken a few of these online courses and they have been excellent! No art talent is required as her guidelines and support materials are great and if I could do it, anyone can. Carmen also goes into the Dharma behind the art and provides so much value added content for one’s investment in time. Enter by the 23rd. Good luck.

On Feb 21, 22 and 23 you can join this competition by filling in the form below.
Anyone can join, also those without any drawing experience.

The two winners will be announced this Fri in the newsletter, and will also receive a personal email from Carmen with a link to the course.

Here is an Eight Auspicious Symbols painting I did from one of her courses:

1 Like

Tryed clicking the link, but it said you need to log in to view it.

1 Like

Registration is required, but no money. Better odds than Powerball or Mega Millions!

If you already have an account at the School click on login at the bottom (always login with the same email and password that you used
when you first joined)​

​**Don’t have an account at the School yet?**​
​You will be asked to sign up with your email address and a password that you can remember for next time you visit the School.

After login, the ‘Happy Losar 2023’ mini course is available for you. Here you can also WIN one of the two free Buddha Face Thangka Art Courses - make sure you register for this competition today.

No one I know won.

1 Like