Animal Spirits

No doubt in my mind animals have souls/spirits.

Stumbled on this Youtube channel:

GEOBEATS

I LOVE the videos, hope yall do too:

pretty amazing:

One of my favorites:

Amazing how animals can increase our mindfulness

3 Likes

Pretty cool they thought he was mostly dog DNA, and found out he was full wolf:

The part about Black Phase wolves was really interesting. I wonder if that genetic mutation has an effect on personality and aggressiveness.

3 Likes

How Plants Communicate & Think - Nature Documentary HD

4 Likes

“The have survived all 4 extinction events”
&
“a network of trees talking, it allows the forest to behave as if its a single organism”
Pretty cool

The Secret Language of Trees

3 Likes

Ever see the movie “Never Cry Wolf?” It is one of The Arctic’s great movies and has a lot to say about wolves, The Bush and Bush pilots too.

2 Likes

Have ot seen it but will check it out. Never seen wolves in wild, but heard them howling, which was pretty cool.

I can get the coyottes howling with a call when I am oit camping, its pretty cool. Love seeing dogs with the howling gene call out, huskie mixes tend to do it.

2 Likes

Neighbors had huskies in Alaska. Got old/noisy awfully quick. Just sayin’

2 Likes

We are in agreement on that one.

I have used that Howl call to shut up noisy dogs barking at night in rural areas. Not surprising dogs will join in on the coyotte calls sometimes, and you get a really big annoying symphony of ALL the canines in the area, which ends typically with the owner(s) of the noisy dogs fixing the problem and telling them to shut the hell up.

2 Likes

pretty cool, how after a vacation, it only takes them 30min to realize she is back in town.

3 Likes

Impressive work bynspeach pathologist

3 Likes

The smartest dog in the world | 60 Minutes Archive

3 Likes

That horse had a whole lot of heart:

"Happy Valentine’s Day! If you want to hear a story about a huge heart, look no further than the great Secretariat. The average Thoroughbred’s heart weighs about 8.5 lbs. Secretariat’s heart weighed nearly three times that number! Watch this video to learn how Secretariat’s big heart likely contributed to his stamina on the racetrack. "

Hes the opposite of the Grinch.

2 Likes