Changes to paid subscription

Where can I find information on the pause option for gold subscription, and what is the provision of refund if I have to end my gold subscription before its renewal date?

1 Like

Let me find for you!

1 Like

Thank you! many bows.

1 Like

As most subscriptions go, cancellation keeps the account active through the time period paid for, and does not refund for the time remaining. We recognized this can be inconvenient for yearly members, which is one of the reasons that we discontinued annual memberships. Going month to month allows members to cancel and only remain active for 30 days or less. However, we are always willing to look at any individual’s unique position when it comes to refunds. One may contact us through the contact page.

Also any information on one’s account status can be found by logging in and going to “My Account” under “My Dashboard” in the navigation menu.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

Yes thank you very much. Perhaps you could include this information on your subscription page?

1 Like

Can’t really master this website. How can I please manage my account and cancel membership ? Your directions above don’t work for me.

What are you seeing when you follow the above steps?