Chiefs will win super bowl?🏹

Vegas odds are giving the 49s a 2 point edge.

I think Chiefs will win.

Who do you think will win?

1 Like

interesting data

2 Likes

Yall are welcome :wink:

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

@NightHawk999

The idea behind the indicator is that a Super Bowl win for an NFL team from the American Football Conference (AFC) predicts a stock market decline (a bear market) in the coming year. On the other hand, a win for a team from the National Football Conference (NFC) foretells a rise in the market or a bull run in the upcoming year.

Was a big thing when first brought to public’s attention, not so much lately. We’ll see what happens this year.

Indeed, from 2004 through 2023, the indicator has only been correct six times out of twenty.

2 Likes

Indeed but that sample set is a little skewed no? Did we not have the worst financial recession since great depression during those years? Along with some other pull backs? But you are right, 30% is really bad, maybe that means its either broken, or will move closer to 50% over the next few years.

Always best to look at greatest sample size though, in my opinion. Looking back at data since it began, that is an impressive track record, minus the recent underperformance.

2 Likes

I bet the chiefs will win 25 to 22 :blush:.

1 Like

I think you know who the real winner of the Super Bowl was :wink::

How many millions in free press coverage? :bow_and_arrow:

(50M-100M would not shock me.)

And a Vegas SB after party. :birthday: Shes no fool.

2 Likes

You think market will continue higher?

Part of me thinks its due for a breather, but we will have a very happy ending with a Trump win and rally at end of the year.

2 Likes

Who knows who wins or loses? but the world cannot have a happy ending unless we learn to live together, which doesn’t seem likely by the end of the year, or even by 2525.

2 Likes

Amen brother.

I believe in miracles.

Peace in the Middle East was unthinkable until it happened. It was a miracle of epic proportions. It can happen again.

:eagle:

2 Likes

Might just be a coinicidence. Not saying time for panic or fear, but time to keep ears attentive.

2 Likes

Missed the zoom meeting, but just listened to the Book club 12 video recently posted, at the end Andrew says he thought the Chiefs would win.

2 Likes

2 Likes

He’s a Broncos fan, of course he’s rooting for the AFC

2 Likes

OMG @ “Breaking News!”

I think this is one of the funniest jokes I have read all year. :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl:

Did they find the touchdowns in a breif case hidden under a bench in the middle of the night?

2 Likes