🤖 Completely AI Generated Music

Very cool as far as the buzzing goes!

In journeys out of the body by Robert Monroe his OOBEs would mostly begin with full body vibrations.

He was able to do remote viewing from this state.

For the music portion if you have any lyrics and a concept for music style you’d like to work on making based on the lucid dream let me know and I will whip something up in Suno :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

Really, really awasome! Só inspiring :two_hearts::sparkles:

3 Likes

Next test for AI, how long until it can compete with a talents like Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera or any of the other voices that stand above the rest.

Edit:

Almost forgot…

2 Likes

wonderful to confirm this. thanks for sharing it here :dolphin:

not really… :slight_smile: I will see if something comes up naturally… :feather: if so, I will let you know. thank you for always being SO generous!.. :pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::rose:

2 Likes

ok… tonight I had a dream that inspired me and something came up naturally…

here it is - music genre:
a mixture of soul, hip hop and funk.

the lyrics:

«The night has come,
a path to the beach opened.

I cry the whole way into the ocean.

The full moon comes through,
along with a shooting star
asking me…

“What do you want?”

The heart speaks right through…

"I want to sing my song
and Fly High.

I want to sing my song
and Fly High.

I want to sing my song
and Fly High."»

2 Likes

Here are two I made pretty quickly. The first one can be corrected to the right lyrics at the end if you like that style over the 2nd. Also, if you want to extend either song any further I could do that.

2 Likes

AMAZING!..
You are AMAZING :star_struck:
I LOVE both…

I LOVE the way it starts. the beat is incredible. also the rhythm in this one is my favorite.

the chorus in this one is a repetition of the sentence leading to it (the heart speaks right through) I kind of like it, but I think I would LOVE it even more after the chorus…(I got really curious to hear this version’s chorus) :heart_eyes:

perfect image :heart_eyes:

I like that the voice seams to be several people together.

Love the rhythm passage after the chorus - lovely and powerful.

being a soul genre, there could be a woman singing “yeaaahhh”, after, for example, “a path to the beach opened”… (it was #2 that inspired this)

because of the chorus I listened to #2 several times and sang along with it - it stays in the ear… :dolphin:

Overall:
Can you give Suno all this positive feedback and the instruction to make it even more passionate? that it makes people wanna sing along the chorus? and dance? and inspire them to “fly high”? (just with the song?)
Can you can also share that this song will inspire people to trust more their feelings and true desires of the heart? that somehow this music can move people into this frequency? I recently watched Bob Marley’s ONE LOVE movie - there’s a scene in which he is with all the musicians and he is asking them to be the words they are singing and playing. (I think Suno might get excited with this… )

thank you beloved! :rose: :pray:t3: :rose:

@Agama beloved… check this out… and perhaps show it to your children asking if they have any ideas to add… and if they like it… :star_struck: :pray:t3: :pray:t3: :rose:

2 Likes

Here are 2 versions if each with the chorus reflecting what you were asking (sing along / uplifting etc):

Then I did one new version of the entire song in that style:

2 Likes

I enjoy your enjoyment . . .

2 Likes

Just realized on the first link from the last post I shared:

From - 0:49 to 1:12 lyrics could be dubbed over it for a complete song. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

thank you!
my favorite is the second version of the first possibility:
Captura de ecrã 2024-04-17 072400

now let’s wait for @Agama and her kids’ feedback :dolphin: (@mbready this might take some time… we’re going away for the weekend to work, and a lot is going on at the moment)

1 Like

No rush at all @BlessingsDeers .

In honor of Guru Rinpoche day 4/18/24.

Thanks for sharing @_Barry :

2 Likes

Dedicated to White Tara for Earth day, may she protect and heal the Earth :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

2 Likes

beautiful… just a pity that it ends abruptly…

1 Like

Thank you, I will be using this as the beginning to the start to my 3rd song in the series I’m working on.

It will be a little while until it is finished but I hope you and all who listen will enjoy it when it is done :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

amen :brown_heart:

I shared the song with a couple of friends and they both felt that perhaps this is not “my” music style.
Could you try to replicate the whole music and composition of the second version of the first possibility in a different genre? if so, I would chose New Age and Folk, with a taste of “eternity”.
If it’s FUN and light to you. We could do the same just for fun with the genre “country music”… hihihi
thank you :star_struck:

2 Likes

Absolutely, small synchronicity with this. Last night I started fresh with my song dedicated to Tara too, it was going to end up being a 15-20 minute song based on how it was going. The new version should end up between 6-7 minutes :slightly_smiling_face:.

Here are the new versions. Enjoy! If you want to change the style, lyrics or anything let me know :heart::v:.

Country style:

Folk style:

2 Likes

Thaaank you :star_struck:
I kind of liked these:

but they are too sad… especially the second one here…
Tomorrow I fly to Ireland and in the time there I will try to figure out my music style… when I have it, I will share it with you.
:cowboy_hat_face: :feather: :pray:t3: :pray:t3: :pray:t3: :pray:t3:

1 Like

:heart_eyes::v:

2 Likes

Very original!.. :cowboy_hat_face: and the ending was pretty smooth :star_struck:
tell me, please, beloved… if I have a music score, with all the notes, and give it to Suno, can it transform it into music?

1 Like