Does anyone know about the Book Study Group?

I thought Andrew was going to do a Book Study Group on the Dream Yoga book. The Book Study page still shows “A walk in the woods” which I thought was over. Also is there a way to read the weekly schedule from this website. I can’t find it. Do you have to sign up for it somehow? Thanks for any assistance. I am totally lost on this site!

2 Likes

The Book Study Group will start next month, October 14, as announced in this email. Looks like you didn’t receive the message so I’ve shared it. Hope this helps

3 Likes

We sent out a general update newsletter last week, seems some folks did not get it – perhaps check your promo folder?

2 Likes

Thanks for your interest in the Book Study group. If you are a premium Night Club member, no registration is required. If you are a Free Member, the cost is $99.

For premium members, all you have to do on Oct 14 is log-in to Night Club,

then go to this page https://nightclub.andrewholecek.com/members/book-study-group/

Then click on the “JOIN LIVE ON ZOOM” button:
Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 4.55.35 PM.png

We will see you there!

1 Like

Looking forward to the book Study Group and how Andrew augments his work with new information and thoughts and additional references. Thursday, 8:00PM Eastern.