Dream summit

Is anyone going to the lucid dreaming online summit next week? Hope to see some of you there.

4 Likes

Signed up last month after Charlieā€™s retreat. Looking forward to hearing more about the health benefit possibilities of LD. Anyone else interested? Go here.

3 Likes

Thanks @slynnparr, I signed up.

Not sure how ā€˜on itā€™ Iā€™ll be - I have 2 other paid courses going on right now.
Good olā€™ Hineyana, and then The Koan of Illness: an Integral Approach. (pt. 1, yikes!)

And Monday, dropping the car off for emissions work, need to figure out how to get home. Will eat up my day - just how I roll anymore. (actually, I should probably get on that nowā€¦as soon as I find the white dream article!)
(Aw dangit, and figure out food while Iā€™m car-less, there goes my weekend!)

ZOMG! Insta-overwhelm!

Iā€™m w/ @_Barry on curiosity about healing with mind and dreams. (+ other modalities)
Itā€™s obvious to others that I have something going on in my dreams (see photo). I remain ignorant and itā€™s affecting (effecting?) every system and organ in my body. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

At Charlie Morleyā€™s retreat a woman in a breakout room mentioned being healed by one of the participants in the Dream Summit. She wasnā€™t explicit enough for my 3AM brain but I know one or more of the sessions will involve this person talking about ā€œdreamā€ healing. Sessions will be recorded and if I find that one, Iā€™ll let you know in advance, or at least the info for contact.

2 Likes

Update, I think it was Dr. David Hamilton. Perhaps this video.

3 Likes

@mycoses these classes are such a godsend right now. Enjoy! Iā€™m sure the recordings are mostly to convince of the work that is hey are doing. Nevertheless , there are some new names . Iā€™m sure we can all share takeaways. Hope youā€™re staying healthy!!

2 Likes

You have marvelous resources , @_Barry. Thanks for sharing !

1 Like