📖 Events Outside Of NC That Maybe Of Interest

Beloved @Bianca_Aga such a beautiful synchronicity… in my case, I came out of hibernation and drived ot the center of Portugal to be part of a beautiful planting that took place this morning in Pinhal do Marquês (in Graciosa) @ Luso - Mata do Bussaco.
Together everything is more harmonious, simple and beautiful.
We danced, played and planted 42 trees and bushes:
Yews (druid shrubs), oaks, cork oaks, hawthorn trees (an excellent tree for the heart), laurels, cedars (and Bussaco cedars), strawberry trees, and other natural beauties.

The team:

This is me planting a Yew :slight_smile:

This incredible man planted 10 trees today!

We were also taking care of the ground - not just planting trees…

In the coming days, more trees will be planted, totaling 111 - payed by the royalties from my third book - “Dream Relationships - which become real”. And… Mission accomplished! What a wonderful feeling. They will be taken care by an association for five years :slight_smile:

I loved meeting the various volunteers and also those from the “European Solidarity Corps”, and knowing that, very soon, seven volunteers from various European countries will live in Casa Feteira, in the middle of the forest. What a wonderful adventure and experience! What a blessing to have these young people taking care of nature. The volunteers are an initiative of the European Solidarity Corps and Internationaler Jugend Freiwilligen Dienst (from Germany).

Infinite Gratitude🤎

PS: @Bianca_Aga yesterday I met a couple from Wales and thought of you… they were super nice - like you. And yes, I remember that beautiful witch that, thanks to you, sparkled my 2023 Christmas with even more love and connection with my witch and wizard friends. Thank you for that “deer” friend :heart_eyes:

4 Likes