😂 Funny Uplifting Comics, Pictures, Videos and Stuff - Everything Welcome

Thought it’d be nice to have a topic dedicated to uplifting funny comics, photos or what ever it may be.

I’ll start with a couple I have saved on my phone:

6a09a394b5ebaebc960a10eb5d0419d9

Have lots more but thought that was enough to get the thread rolling. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yo you must be getting really good at Remote viewing cuz you read my mind on this topic. Andrew says Humor is very powerful.

Hoping you Rename the title to something more broad like:
“Funny Stuff”

and then members can include videos, and jokes too, (not just pics n comics) :upside_down_face:

In terms of #2 comedy, Ive got 2:

Nathan For You - Frozen Yogurt

I think Nathan is a comedic genius.

I used to drive by a Culvers a lot, and they would always post the flavor of the day on the sign outside. To stop myself from being tempted, I would imagine that sign flavor title, being the title of the end result of the digestive process…Always made me laugh, last week when I saw the sign it said:
“Mint Explosion”
and I couldnt help cracking a smile :rofl: :sweat_smile: :joy:

6a09a394b5ebaebc960a10eb5d0419d9

1 Like

Funny smal synchronicity, was watching Andrews older meditation video yesterday and he said to google Chad & Aedele haunted house:

Really funny. Andrew uses this video to teach on Equanimity. Really Brlliant!

Every Chad Ever: Part 1 - SNL

Every Chad Ever: Part 2 - SNL

“Ok”

1 Like

Dumb Starbucks
“maybe this is Banksey…”

Nathan For You - Exterminator

1 Like

Never heard of the Nate for Delivery. Pretty funny, just got done watching some :smiling_face:.

1 Like

Yeah he is outragously hilarious.

Nathan For You - Nathan’s War with Uber Begins

1 Like

Nathan For You’s Outrageous Mall Santa Stunts

He can be kind of mean at times, which I dont think is funny, but most of the time his work is comedic genius.

Andrew talks about how children up to age 7 are in a hypnotic mental state, very very easily manipulated, I think this video highlights that prfectly:

Nathan For You - Toy Company

“sorry guys that was the president calling…”

2 Likes

The Web…

Nathan For You - Souvenir Shop Pt. 1

Nathan For You - Souvenir Shop Pt. 2

part 3

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

Some not so funny ones:

1 Like

Dark humor:

“what a terrible gift…”

1 Like

Deadpool Humor:

2 Likes

:smiling_face::smiling_face:

FB_IMG_1671516666633

Some of my favorites:

The Best Animal Moments - Nathan For You

“you dont be on the wrong side of history on this one”

1 Like

RDT_20221222_1529291728700187564530609

1 Like

2 memes, didnt know how to separate theme, the purple one on the right is kinda funny

1 Like

Nathan For You - Fancy Newspaper…

1 Like

Watched a couple more episodes of Nathan For You. My wife and I are getting a kick out of it. Good stuff :smiling_face:.

FB_IMG_1672794937051

RDT_20230105_214027652916229294106360

1 Like

Lol, great minds think a like.

Really glad yall like it, these clips dont do the full episodes justice. I think if you get Comedy Central on your TV, you can access all the full Nathan for You episodes online for free.

Watch this clip around the 13min mark, to get the rest of the Michael Richards episode:

Posted already, but this goes a long with the retraunt episode for Michael Richards:

Nathan For You - Fancy Newspaper

1 Like