🎨 Artwork you Love <3

Please post any Artwork you love (paintings, sculptures, drawings, poetry, movies, etc.) or artwork that deeply resonates with you.

Its really amazing to me how powerful pieces of art can influece our dreams, and vice versa. I have often had songs from movies or powerful scenes or visuals bleed into my dreams, months or even years after experiencing them.

If you are an Artist, please share your work. :star_struck:

Here are some peices I really like:

(fire, water, earth, air, & space)

(really brilliant)

(room 3, 5, & 6 are really cool)

O sweet spontaneous] E.E. Cummings

O sweet spontaneous earth how often have the doting

fingers of prurient philosphers pinched and poked

thee ,has the naughty thumb of science prodded thy

beauty .how often have religions taken thee upon their scraggy knees squeezing and

buffeting thee that thou mightest conceive gods (but true

to the incomparable couch of death thy rhythmic lover thou answerest them only with spring)

(if youve seen season 1 of West World, you will appreciate this painting even more)

(there is actually a face hidden in this painting, he painted over another one)

(I wonder why he gave her red hair?)

(Cassandra Complex? The price of speaking truth to deaf ears. )

(Duality?)

Tao Te Ching – Verse 25

There was something formless and perfect
before the universe was born.
It is serene.
Empty.
Solitary.
Unchanging.
Infinite.
Eternally present.
It is the mother of the universe.
For lack of a better name,
I call it the Tao.

It flows through all things,
inside and outside, and returns
to the origin of all things.

The Tao is great.
The universe is great.
Earth is great.
Man is great.
These are the four great powers.

Man follows the earth.
Earth follows the universe.
The universe follows the Tao.
The Tao follows only itself.

(DO NOT TOUCH by Bruce Conner… pure genius )

2 Likes

Figured I’d add Alex Grey I love his art:

2 Likes

Hes really amazing, these were my favorites:

2 Likes

Him and Ben Ridgway are two of my favorite artists.

Here is some of Ben Ridgway’s work:

2 Likes

)

1 Like

Love this one:

1 Like

You might like this one too. It was a limited run of 100 and I bought one. Hangs in the entrance to our house.

1 Like

Two more Picassos:

I wonder what she is dreaming about?

Sometimes you can see people in its belly…

1 Like

Yeah I do. Pretty cool way to depict meditative absorbtion.

1 Like

Think youll need an umbrella…

1 Like

pretty creative

Love this!

I’ve been jamming out to this song recently.

-AI's neutral analysis of what the lyrics mean... I just love when he sings "woo, woo" personally ☺️ (click here)-

Interpretations of song lyrics can vary widely from person to person, as they often depend on an individual’s personal experiences, emotions, and perspectives. Here are a few possible interpretations that someone might have when listening to these lyrics:

Caution and Distrust: Some listeners might interpret the lyrics as a warning about being cautious in relationships and not blindly trusting others. The repeated line “You think you’re better than them, but you’re just the same as them” could be seen as a reminder that people can be deceptive or hypocritical.

Struggle and Vulnerability: Others may see these lyrics as an exploration of personal struggles and vulnerabilities. The references to hiding one’s struggles and tears and the line “My blood is pumping, I can see the end is right in front of me” might resonate with those who have faced difficult challenges.

Predatory Themes: The recurring imagery of “swimmin’ with sharks” and “he’s comin’ to get you” could evoke a sense of danger and predatory behavior, suggesting that the world can be a harsh and unforgiving place.

Self-Reflection: Some listeners might interpret the lyrics as encouraging self-reflection and introspection. Lines like “Don’t take it from me, I could be everything, everything” could be seen as a call to examine one’s own actions and choices.Ultimately, the interpretation of these lyrics can be highly subjective, and different people may connect with them in different ways, drawing on their own life experiences and emotions.

1 Like

Pure genius:

1 Like

Amen.

A+ Song A++++ Video. The video is a visual home run!

1 Like

Eye of God

Really cool

2 Likes

1 Like

Natures pearls…

1 Like

Cinematic gold (minus the gore):

2 Likes

“Eye of God” is something I resonate deeply with. I have an entire pintrest board dedicated to eyeballs I’ve been saving for a long time. Check it out I added that one to my board :sunglasses::alien::sunglasses:.

Time. :crazy_face::v:

1 Like

Great minds think a like :wink:

Really cool page, here are my favorites from it:

1 Like