😂 Funny Uplifting Comics, Pictures, Videos and Stuff - Everything Welcome

3 Likes

South Park - The Imagination Song!

“Are you going to take us somewhere or not?”

:sun_with_face:

Imaginationland (Part 1/3)

South Park - Terrorists Attack Imaginationland (Part 2/3)

South Park - Terrorists Attack Imaginationland (Part 3/3)

“that was your plan to stop them?”

@Kalabasis shared this with me yesterday and I was laughing SO much… :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

My Lu Jong teacher shared this today with me… I LOVED it so much that I felt like sharing it here…

"Sewing life! (MiaCouto) –

-The day you have on you looks so good!Where did you get it?

• I did it. I was already bored with days that were always the same, always the same thing, and I decided to try a personalized touch.
    – And how did you do it?
    – I took advantage of things I had and used them again. I raised the hems in the morning to let in more light and embroidered some exclamation marks on my pockets so I would always have a way to be amazed at the beauty of life. I unpicked old habits and made some important considerations, such as picking up the fallen stitches of the day with willpower and courage. Then, at the end of the night, I left open some rays of imagination and tied my dreams with brackets of light to hope for a better world."
5 Likes
2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

A+ on cognitive test

President Putin

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

@mbready. This is why dragons should be banned from yoga classes. I hate to be biased, but just sayin’. And sorry doesn’t cut it.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Fair and Balanced Comedy? Not too bad for a foxy liberal.

2 Likes

The MTG clip of her smiling at the RNC was pretty funny.

I was disappointed JS did not correct Bidens “Bloodbath” blunder, got to go back and read the transcript on that one.

A wee bit biased, no?
Hunter story was true
Obama did spy on him

1 Like

The Office

1 Like