😂 Funny Uplifting Comics, Pictures, Videos and Stuff - Everything Welcome

@NightHawk999

Nathan had no chance because the hot dog vendor was without the ultimate condiment . . . .

2 Likes

Speaking of hot dogs . . . the other day I went to a Zen hot dog stand. I asked him to make me One with Everything. And so he did.

3 Likes

Matt Kahn is a contemporary spiritual teacher who is often absolutely hilarious!

3 Likes

Jim Carey as Eckhart Tolle.

2 Likes
3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Cute - The puppy with his shit packed really made me laugh - I used to have a doggie like this one when I was a kid - took her every where with my in my shoulder bag - Movies, shopping, buses, - Once she barked in an elevator where she wasn’t suppost to be and I had to say ‘Excuse Me’ … Got a very weird look…

4 Likes
2 Likes

“and to be honest I see some of myself in you”

Spoken like a true Buddhist

2 Likes

:joy::rofl::rofl:
For snow skiers, do you remember youre first time? I was just like these, and had to be rescued off the mountain! :skier:

1 Like

When you’re in trouble, call upon Super Boddhisatva!

3 Likes

Perfect synchronicity crossed between two posts here. Wanted to share my experience as it was pretty funny, although at the time it was pretty embarrassing. We were at a pretty advanced mountain for a first time skier (Sunday River). My mom was doing the right thing enrolling me in lessons. She came along with the camera to capture my first time on skies.

I asked my mom to write a short summary I would be able to share with the pictures. Enjoy :blush:.

“So we decided to take a ski trip over Spring break in 1999 when Matt was 12 years old. Being his first time ever skiing and as the protective and worried Mom I am; I decided to put him in ski lessons. He was none too happy when he saw the snowmobile train used to pull the kids up the bunny hill. He especially liked the monkey and balloons on the cart :+1::upside_down_face:. He went up once and skied down. The instructor came to us and said he’s good, doesn’t need the lessons and off he went with his step-father. Within a hour he was skiing better than me and zipping down the diamond trails in search of any and all jumps and moguls.”

The above is the cross post synchronicity.

Enjoyed watching the video you shared. Favorite part was when they were trying to get off the ski lift for the first time :blush:.

2 Likes

@mbready
Lovely photo! Happy memories photos make :heart_eyes: oh yeah see the synchronicity :smile:

Seeing children & young teens on the slopes they all seem quite fearless.

Ive watched this video about 5 times now because it makes me cry with laughter :rofl:

My very 1st time i cracked my tibia on the first day. I was standing with my friends talking, started sliding and fell back against the ski boot! An rescue man with sledge carried me down the mountain. 2 weeks in plaster and apre ski instead!

2 Likes

Om on the Range.
Where seldem is heard any discourging obscurations in the Vast Field of Rigpa.

4 Likes

3 Likes

I cant believe how many different versions of this parody are online! Couldn’t find my favorite but these are kinda funny:

2 Likes

@_Nighthawk999. That is so hilarious! Right up there with Jimi Hendrix singing “Excuse me while I kiss this guy” (while I kiss the sky). Or Creedence Clearwater singing “There’s a bathroom on the right.” (a bad moon on the rise).

3 Likes
3 Likes

LOL yeah it it is. Reminds me of an audio version of a Rorschach Test :rofl: :sweat_smile: :rofl:

https://www.rorschach.org/

2 Likes