Hello, Night Clubbers!

Greetings! Originally from Rochester, NY, I now live in St. Johnsbury, VT with my partner, Darryll. We recently returned from Andrew’s “Dream Yoga” retreat in Costa Rica – a great program! And, despite my high level of skepticism that I would ever experience a lucid dream, I had my first – albeit brief – moment of lucidity two nights ago. Diligence does work!

Looking forward to connecting with others and journeying together toward a more consistently awakened state!

4 Likes

So true

Welcome to the Club.

Andrews work is Golden and helped me tremendously in improving my sleep, meditations, and in having LDs.

Persistence and tenacity pay off big.

4 Likes

Congratulations :tada:.

Welcome to the forums!

4 Likes

Aloha beloved Barbara :brown_heart:
Welcome!
I will be celebrating my first anniversary here soon, and I feel deep gratitude for this space, where we can share about lucid dreams and so much more!..

Would you like to share more of how it was for you (and your partner)?

I always find myself in this place when I dream Lucid and, at the same time, do not expect to be doing so. A sense of magic and awe, gives the experience even a more blissful taste.
Congrats!

yes.

Infinite Blessings and Infinite Love. :dolphin:

4 Likes

Congratulations on the LD! Glad to have you join us here.

Yes diligence is very important. Continuing with the work no matter what results you see.

5 Likes

@BlessingsDeers – Sorry for the delayed response to your invitation to share more about the retreat I attended in Costa Rica (I didn’t receive email notifications of the replies to my posting for some reason…). Two things I would say about the program: 1) As I anticipated, Andrew soaked us in dharma from start to finish, tuning into – and generously obliging – the group’s desire to “go deep”. 2) Blue Spirit Retreat Center, where it was held, is an amazingly well-designed and well-run facility with breathtaking views of the ocean and exquisite food offerings.

3 Likes