Hi from Barcelona!

Dear all,

I’m Roger Olivella. I’ve been practicing lucid dreaming since 2001 after buying Stephen LaBerge “Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming”. Since then I have had many LDs. However, since some years ago, I felt some kind of mental blocking that caused me many difficulties to have LDs regularly. I kind of overcome this blocking by reading about Dream Yoga from Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche. Some weeks ago, a friend of mine recommended to me a YouTube video where Andrew Holecek explained how a mental draw of a red lotus in the throat can help to have LDs. The same night I tested this idea and I had a very strong (and funny) Sleep Paralysis with colors and light flashes. I was very surprised by the effectiveness of Andrew’s YouTube comment so I bought one of his books that explain this technique in more details (Dream Yoga, 2016). But at the moment I’m unable to reproduce again this amazing experience I had. So this is the reason why I’m here. To learn this kind of techniques more deeply. Am I in the right place?

Thanks! :whale:

Roger

5 Likes

3 Likes

Delayed welcome from me Roger. Cool on the dream, and hang in there with the journey into lucidity – it takes time and patience, but so worth the effort. Let us know how we can help you.

1 Like