Is This a Dream? (podcast) - highly recommended!

Hey all, recently I discovered an excellent new podcast on lucid dreaming called Is This a Dream?

The host, Adam Cotton, is a musician and he puts cool background music and sound effects into the episodes, which I find delightful. He’s got a lot of interesting guests, including some who have been interviewed on Night Club (Clare Johnson, Ryan Hurd, Robert Waggoner).

I’m only a few episodes in, and meditation, dream yoga, and related topics have come up a number of times.

I highly recommend checking this out. I’m hoping it will be very successful so he’ll make more seasons of the show.

~ArthurG

6 Likes

Thanks for posting Arthur. Getting input from several facets is like looking at a diamond from different perspectives. All shine brightly.

1 Like

Thank you so much, I am listening to these. I really enjoy them. As a result of listening to the interview with Clair Johnson I signed up for her Dream Yoga online course.

2 Likes

Yay! Glad you like them. I’m hoping it will be successful enough that he’ll make more seasons. I can think of some people I’d love for him to interview, including Andrew Holecek

~ArthurG

2 Likes

I was just about to post info about the same podcast. I have listened to most of the episodes and am really hoping for more!

2 Likes

Thanks for bumping this, Elena. Somehow I missed this…I’ll be catching up with it throughout the day today.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes