❤ Love Manifests

Thought this post on Facebook was a perfect example of how the Bodhisattva’s vows are achieved. Make sure the audio icon is clicked on.

3 Likes

Good video.

1 Like

2 Likes
2 Likes

Been meaning to try to find some movie scenes where this takes place.

It is such a powerful human experience. I would classify it as almost a peak experience.

2 Likes

@_Barry

If you don’t like the title change please forgive me and change it back.

I changed it because I think this topic and phenomena is monumentally important. And I really hope people share their own stories of love manifesting in their lives in miraculous circumstances.

I have better stories than this, but this one is short and sweet.

On the Winter Solstice Eve around 11pm, I helped a mother and her two young children walk back to their hotel . It was nothing to me, they literally were going the same route I was. She was very grateful and asked if it was ok that her 2 year old son bless me. I said I had no problem with that.

She was upset her (drunk brother) ride had ditched her and the kids. I asked her if she had prayed to God for help, and she said yes she had. I told her not to be upset, this is proof of how powerful prayer is, and that God may not always answer in the ways we want, but he is always listening.

@_Barry I figured your time in the peace corps gave you a few good stories like these, no?

3 Likes

Nothing as nice as this one . . .

2 Likes

Would love to hear any you found meaningful

2 Likes

@NightHawk999 OK. Bare bones— In one of the large village towns in the mountains I saw a very old and tired looking porter go up to a pharmacy stall, carefully unwrap a ball of really tiny coins he pulled out from his very torn short pants pocket and attempt to buy one vitamin pill.

2 Likes

Bare bones, literally, the poverty around the world is truely unimaginable until you see it.

You say attempt, did he succeed?

1 Like

Yep . . . . . . .

Yep . . .

2 Likes

Not sure if this would count as love manifesting, (the end of the scene),

Unless, maybe, you consider Karma being burned up a act of love.

2 Likes

Did you or someone else buy the pill for him?

2 Likes

I gave you the bare bones of the story above too. When I got to the store after they were sold out of all their white string lights. For under $10, I was able to buy their last “a 4ft x 4ft Net of christmas lights”. Which because my tree is so small, I was able to easily wrap the net of lights around the tree like a baby in a blanket.

What a great symbol the Net of Lights is:

From the outside it looks like many different lights, but with deeper inspection, you see they are all connected by a hidden current of energy.

2 Likes

Kelly Clarkson Surprises Child Piano Prodigy With Special Mentor

2 Likes