Meditations

Please post any videos, links, or resources to meditations you like or find helpful.

There are hundreds of types of meditations, some are stronger than others, but I think all have benefits to offer.

There are so many amazing meditation videos on this site, and I am starting to lose track of them, so I figured this would be a good way to index them.

I believe our visualization abilities for most is like training a muscle, the more practices, the stronger it grows, and I have found it helpful in prep work for Dream yoga. Before I had my first Dream Yoga dream, for a few weeks I visualized levitating objects during daily life and often after doing reality checks.

Visualization - Meditation for Beginners

Happy Easter
:green_heart:
He has risen

3 Likes

Simple visualization exercise for students

2 Likes

[#4] Introduction to the Powerful Practice of Tonglen – with Andrew Holecek

If you have never practiced this meditation before, I highly recommend you watch the full video, including the comments at the end.

Practice with your full heart, and I think you will be blown away by the results.

3 Likes

Find Inner Harmony – Meditation with Rituals

2 Likes

A+ video, I really like how Jeffery went into more of the deeper practices and details.

Meditation Group [ 150 ] – with Jeffrey Stevens

1 Like

AH says the 2 most important things in this practice are to:

Relax
&
Open

Thats it.

Open Your Heart - The Ritual of Anahata

2 Likes

POWERFUL! Guided Visualization Meditation: Open the Magic Book - It will answer your questions

3 Likes

If you are new to meditation, this video is a must to get the basics of Shamatha:

[#1] The Practice Of Shamatha – with Andrew Holecek

1 Like

10 Minute Guided Imagery Meditation | City of Hope

1 Like

kinda cool:

Visualization used by Michael Phelps

1 Like

(01) A walk along a beach - guided visualisation

2 Likes

| 68 | Medicine Buddha (Menla) Practice – with Andrew Holecek

3 Likes

DEEP RELAXATION: Guided 10 Minute Visualisation Meditation

1 Like

| 61 | Distraction and Nondistraction Within the Notion of Mindfulness – with Jeffrey Stevens

@Bucket this video may be helpful

2 Likes

The Magical Forest - Guided Meditation Visualization For Deep Relaxation & De-Stressing

2 Likes

| 88 | The Importance of Repetition – with Andrew Holecek

@AlyssaModerator , trying to access this video, but cant, was it deleted?

1 Like

MEET YOUR SPIRIT GUIDES (Guided Meditation) 528Hz

1 Like

[#8] Stretching The Meditative Mind From Sitting Meditation Into Walking Meditation – with Andrew Holecek

1 Like

Meditation (Lion Mind)

2 Likes

The video is still there!

4 Likes