Shout

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

SHAED - Trampoline (Official Video)

2 Likes
3 Likes

Just like a young gun shooting from the hip, acting impulsively without stepping back rarely leads to a good outcome. In the long run, those who charge into every conflict may find themselves isolated and facing the consequences of their own actions.

Sometimes the wisest move is no move at all.

A song I created with AI I wanted to share on this thread:

:dragon_face::v:
:alien::v:

2 Likes
2 Likes

:headphones::fire: Just came across this absolute BANGER on Pandora! I havenā€™t vibed to a song this hard ever!

Imagine Dragons crushed it with this one.

I love the energy!!

Definitely feeling the power of this one, inspired me to make some AI art :fire::headphones:

The dragon lets out a playful little roarā€”warming up his lilā€™ vocal chords! :smiling_face::sunglasses::smiling_face:

People-pleasing planet,
Got a million people saying how to plan it,
I can no longer stand it,
Gonna spend my days telling them to can itā€¦

Take me to the beach!
Have the mountains,
You take the snow,
Itā€™s way too cold.
My heart is cold enough!

I owe nothing, not a penny,
Never walking on a leash.

If you want it, come and get it,
Got a million people telling me theyā€™re with it,
They got me at my limit,
And Iā€™m telling you,
I never spare a minute,
If you wanna keep on living,

Give me some space,
That sun in my face,

Take me to the beach!

:alien::v:

(edit)

New post:

Crazy synchronicities happening now :sunglasses:! Over an hour after I made and shared my AI art of a rainbow-scaled water dragon, I sat down for dinner at work and switched over to the History Channel. I was hoping to catch Skinwalker Ranch, but instead, Ancient Aliens was on. Guess what they were discussing? Water dragons. And then they started showing images of rainbow dragonsā€”just like the one I created and posted over an hour ago! :astonished::sparkles:

And if all that wasnā€™t enough, the break room vibes are in sync too. I found this gem hanging in thereā€”seems like the universe has a sense of humor today. :joy:

1 Like

Music from Perfect Days, (all on cassette tape) now one of my all-time favorites, so much in tune where my mind is at at this time of my life. Itā€™s available on Prime Video and a true Dharma treasure, IMHO.

3 Likes

3 Likes

:grinning::v:

1 Like
3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

ā€œitā€™s all thatā€™s realā€

3 Likes

A political zombie, mindlessly marching through debates, oblivious to anything beyond their echo chamberā€”like a zombie ant, driven by insidious spores, relentlessly climbing higher in arguments until consumed by the very beliefs that control them.

1 Like

One day AI will effortlessly blend Mariah Careyā€™s register with some one like Chester Bennington and Whitney Houston.

Until then Iā€™ll enjoy this one:

Mariah Careyā€™s song ā€œEmotionsā€ is a striking display of her extraordinary vocal range and technical prowess. In this track, Carey showcases a vocal range spanning more than four octaves, from C3 to E7, which is especially notable because she effortlessly navigates between these extremes with remarkable control and precision.

One of the most iconic features of the song is her use of the whistle register, where she hits some of the highest notes in her repertoire. In the studio version of ā€œEmotions,ā€ Carey reaches up to Eb7, but in some live performances, she has even extended this to a stunning Gb7, demonstrating her ability to push the boundaries of her voice in a live setting.

A song Iā€™ve been enjoying recently:

You just might get what you want,
So you better think carefully,
Iā€™ll have you up seven moons with me,
Iā€™ll turn you to a . . .
Sleepwalker.

Iā€™m an obsession, not just a game,
It feels like inception, stuck in your brain.

Sleepwalker,
dream of me wherever you go,
Sleepwalker.

Iā€™m an obsession, not just a game.

2 Likes

Lead the Way

3 Likes