Q+A w/Andrew | 79 | June 16th, 2022

Transcript → Q+A w/Andrew | 79 | June 16th, 2022

Pre submitted questions:

This question is from my father, who is also a lucid dreamer, and has encouraged my lucid dreaming from the time I was very young. He is a logic/ science/ fact based person so if it is possible to respond with that in mind I think that would be helpful for his own understanding.
How can it be that: I dreamt something. One hour later, in waking life, it happened EXACTLY as I dreamt. ??
Thanks Andrew. I look forward to sharing your response with him.

-What is the best way to start"illusory" practice during the day and develop lucid dreams during night? Also, is it possible to practice actual dream yoga without a guru?

-I saw your extremly inspiring talk over Tibethaus. Thanks a hugh lot :pray::pray::pray::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::rainbow:
I am from germany and understood only partly, but what i understood, helped me a lot.
I make dream and sleep Yoga from Bön with Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche since 2008. But there are obstacles…
Also i have chronical sleeping problems and retired because of this. A hospital diagnosed chronic complex traumatic stress disorder and more.
So my question is: make it sense to ask the sleeping doctor of your website?
Anyway, i am very happy to meet you all
Thanks

3 Likes