Q+A w/Andrew | 90 | February 23, 2023

Q+A w/Andrew | 90 | February 23, 2023

Questions submitted in advance:

• Do you know are there physiological changes happening in the capillaries (e.g. increased blood flow) OR is it prana that moves and I get to sense that? If this is physiologically measurable, could focusing one’s mental awareness to a specific body part be used to signal lucidity in the sleep laboratory? Do you know what type of equipment would be needed to measure changes in the capillaries?
  • I have looked intently at an object like an apple, closed my eyes and tried to see the apple, but all I see is black. Is there a more basic step that I can start with
  • Do you recommend that we preorder the Reverse Meditations book, or wait to buy it when it comes out in July?
  • How can I learn how to have some control over my dreams?
  • What might be the difference between “mere reflections” and the “real thing”? And differences between the ways reaching them?
  • Do you think that learning astral projection can help a person prepare for death?
  • One time I was floating in the clear sky. And I thought at that point “am I dead?” My question is “how do I know?” Would the Bardo experience be like this? How do you distinguish?
  • How come we perceive the world outside of ourselves as solid, and that people perceive the same shape or forms, for instance moving around in a neighborhood? Are the objects in our day-dream created in every instant, or are they “solid” dream images, constant, in some way?
  • What were your first few thoughts directly after waking from your first lucid dream?
  • Can 2 (or more) people share a lucid dream together?
  • Will the retreat in Spain just cover liminal states (I do yoga nidra) and lucid dreaming, or go in to dream and sleep yoga too, depending on the group

Books Mentioned

4 Likes

Disclaimer:
*Night Club is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Purchases made using affiliate links may generate a small commission,helping to enable us to continue to produce programming and provide resources.

2 Likes

He mentioned an interview with someone he did, do you know when that will post?

Within the next week