Sacred Geometry

I will look into this a little further during the week. I took the above text and included the parts that apply to me. Thank you for the links. :+1:

People feel your basic sincerity they react positively to your refined and easygoing manner. Most people like your frankness and know your intentions are always the best. You have to struggle against tediousness and lack of interest. Inquisitiveness pushes you to seek answers and hidden truths. You can easily slide into the trap thinking that the world provides no comfort or promise because you are inclined to see life from a removed perspective. You may seek out transcendental experiences. No matter how much you attempt to conform and adjust to the world you reside in, you will never stop sensing that you actually belong in another other time and place. You will always hurry to arbitrate any problem in your environs if strain or conflict disrupts things. You are able to express amusement with yourself and at the human predicament.

1 Like

Interesting to note, if your birthday is close to the equinox (around september 20th) then the that point depicted graphed on the analmma is where the two cicles meet, kin of like the center of the scales, holding up the two sides.

1 Like

This I think is linked to the Gemini moon, stereotypically speaking, Geminis haveva voracious appetite for novalty and a brilliant mind for finding higher truths.

The only two female prime ministers of Britain were BOTH Libras, as is the first female vice president in US history. Evolved Libras are notorious for being the best at diplomacy, master meditators, and titans in the courtroom.

Deepak Chopra and Ghandi are also in this tribe.

1 Like

Pretty cool little side note. I am the 25th and the year I was born the equinox fell on the 23rd. Always something around to dabble in. The ancients found astrology to be worth studying. :sparkles:

I find cycles to be very fascinating also. Much like the

Mayans

According to the Mayans, time was seen as a cyclical phenomenon rather than a linear progression. They believed that the universe and human history moved through a series of repeating cycles, with each cycle ending and a new one beginning. The completion of these cycles was considered a significant event, often associated with transformations and the potential for renewal.

I believe in the cyclic nature of a lot of things. I never took to finding out the duration of the type of cycle I’m thinking of but it has always been one of those things that I recognize and passively observe happening in life and my spiritual journey.

1 Like

Very cool that you are only about 2 degrees from the euinox, so close!

Fascinating to learn about those Mayan cycles, that is something I would really like to learn more about.

Dont know anything about Tibetan Astrology, but really want to learn.

DAMN STRAIGHT!!!

Its time tested, withstood the test of time, which is a pretty good argument for showing at least some utility, if not immense!

1 Like

Here is the finished tattoo I was discussing above.

1 Like

Looks awesome! They did a knock out job on them!

Very cool younsaw a Crow there :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Be on guard with this full moon, (ask your mom, if shes into astrology she can explain), but this moon is particularlly unfavorable to Aries and Libras.

Just a heads up, dont have to lock yourself up at home, but would be wise to bring an extra dose of awareness when interactiving with people and the enviornment this coming week.

1 Like

I had a rather eccentric math teacher in middle school who was extremely passionate about the subject. She often said “Math is the language with which God has written the universe”. I will always remember that one.

3 Likes

Amen.

Its tough not to be passionate about the subject when you realize how it permeates everything.

Isaacs brain was too small for that calculation, but it would not surprise me if Zuckerberg has calculated that equation. If at least 95% of most peoples behaviors are habitual, makes you wonder if the Metaverse and internet of things has (or will soon) crack the code.

2 Likes