🌟 Sacred Teachings

this is SO true…
one good way of observing this is by the reaction to “no” that a child or a dog has… this was one of my major priorities in the education of my son, and now with Solimar… he NEVER gives up! even though he respects when we say “no”! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I should be able to get the exact passage in the next 3-4 weeks from a friend, or friend of a friend. So tell them not to stress if they cant find it. Appreciate them looking.

2 Likes

AMEN

Everyone needs to watch this video.

2 Likes

uau!.. now it’s me who is in awe… must say indeed you are King nighthawk my dear friend… and I believe this connection we have is Divine… incredibly divine!.. we are so Blessed… and Blissed! :heart_eyes: thanks for sharing this.

2 Likes

I think that for being able to reach more people, it needs to be different… also there are so many other ways in which this message is being passed on!.. thank Goddess!..

2 Likes

Thanks be to God for these divine blessings
:pray:

And may this connection continue to grow and thrive to help all sentient beings
:star_struck:

:green_heart:

2 Likes

True. I should have been more pacific and said everyone on this site, or everyone with an open mind.

3 Likes

yes.
just did the dedication now. with the extra intuitive singing + movements + (In the Lakota lineage we say) “ahooooo!” which means that this is welcome! :heart_eyes:
:brown_heart:
this inspires me say to check your emails and see a message I’m gonna tag you in :ocean:

2 Likes

Tantra: The Radical Path to Spiritual Awakening with Dr. Ian Baker of @TheVajraPath

3 Likes

Ep249: Kalachakra Tantra - Lama Glenn Mullin

2 Likes

How to TALK to GOD for BEGINNERS || Paramahansa Yogananda

2 Likes

“Not this,
Not that,
not both,
not neither”

Reality Check: 'Both/And' vs. 'Either/Or'

"

1. Not real.
  2. Not unreal.
  3. Not both real and unreal.
  4. Not neither real nor unreal."

"

1. Not one.
  2. Not many.
  3. Not both one and many.
  4. Not neither one nor many."
2 Likes
1 Like

What is Synchronicity

1 Like

What is a True Guru

1 Like

What is God? | Teaching by Thich Nhat Hanh

2 Likes

What is God? | Eckhart Tolle Explains

1 Like

What is God? - Sadhguru

1 Like

Hearing God - Teaching Moment | Kris Vallotton

1 Like

" Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said,

"Allah the Exalted says: 'I am as my slave expects me to be, and I am with him when he remembers Me. If he remembers Me inwardly, I will remember him inwardly, and if he remembers Me in an assembly, I will remember him in a better assembly (i.e., in the assembly of angels)."

@BlessingsDeers here is the passage

Not from Quran, but a Islamic text (Hadith):

2 Likes