🌟 Sacred Teachings

˹They are˺ those who remember Allah while standing, sitting, and lying on their sides, and reflect on the creation of the heavens and the earth ˹and pray˺, “Our Lord! You have not created ˹all of˺ this without purpose. Glory be to You! Protect us from the torment of the Fire."

3:191

Fire here I think is refering to Hell or sin, (not the good kind of fire :wink:)

2 Likes

Bravo! You found it! gonna share it with my cousin :gem:
PS: he replied saying that his wife says that those are sentences said by the prophet.

I LOVE this part! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

A Discussion on the Nature of Reality, Mind, and Death with Bernardo Kastrup

3 Likes

Illuminating Your Soul’s Path with Thomas Hübl

3 Likes

@BlessingsDeers

" Lunar Eclipse

Sunlight bending through the atmosphere and absorbing other colors is also why sunsets are orange and red. During a total lunar eclipse, the Moon is shining from all the sunrises and sunsets occurring on Earth!"

Lunar Eclipses and Solar Eclipses | NASA Space Place – NASA Science for Kids!

Please let your cousin know the beauty of the prayer at sunrise and prayer at sunset, (and aligning yourself towards Mecca), is it creates a giant Circle of Souls, all around the world praying at the same time.

Really beautiful to contemplate and visualize.

2 Likes

Dandi Daley Mackall Quote: “I am Nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I am perfect.”

I wonder if this logic also holds true?:

I am no thing
no thing is Perfect
therefore I am perfect.

4 Likes

I did a workshop with him a few years ago… he’s a rock star… an incredible channel…!

they do know this… it’s magical… it’s one of the things that i love about any world spiritual regular practice, such as shabat… I GOD it :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Nice synch, I was told about this name by the wise man I was telling you about who leads that one Sangha I am trying to get you into.

Confirmation from the Universe???

2 Likes

"its that heart of gold
and star dust soul
that makes you beautiful"

Wherever a beautiful soul has been there is a trail of beautiful memories. - Ronald Reagan

3 Likes

@Bucket

Curious if you can provide any insights on this bible quote, and if there is any deeper hidden meaning that has been lost in translation over the years?

"He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth.”

11 The Lord Almighty is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress."

" For the director of music. Of the Sons of Korah. According to alamoth. [b] A song.

1 God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way
and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,
3 though its waters roar and foam
and the mountains quake with their surging.[c]

4 There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God,
the holy place where the Most High dwells.
5 God is within her, she will not fall;
God will help her at break of day.
6 Nations are in uproar, kingdoms fall;
he lifts his voice, the earth melts.

7 The Lord Almighty is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress.

8 Come and see what the Lord has done,
the desolations he has brought on the earth.
9 He makes wars cease
to the ends of the earth.
He breaks the bow and shatters the spear;
he burns the shields[d] with fire.
10 He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth.”

11 The Lord Almighty is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress."

1 Like

TOTAL GRAND SLAM:

"Psalm 1
1 Blessed is the one
who does not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take
or sit in the company of mockers,
2 but whose delight is in the law of the Lord,
and who meditates on his law day and night.
3 That person is like a tree planted by streams of water,
which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither—
whatever they do prospers.

4 Not so the wicked!
They are like chaff
that the wind blows away.
5 Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment,
nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.

6 For the Lord watches over the way of the righteous,
but the way of the wicked leads to destruction."

2 Likes

59 Lojong Slogans Set

1 Like
3 Likes

let’s see… :brown_heart:
he sings so divinely… MG… Connecting with him, I can almost hear his singing… so close to Amitabha.

this is SO… thank you

take a look at this interesting article I received today!..

3 Likes

:gem: “On the one hand, what we call Dharma is difficult, but on the other hand, it’s very easy, because it really just depends on our own minds” :gem:

Beautifully aligned with some goodies I collected in the last days:

3 Likes

1920x1080 HD Biblical Matthew 19:26 Wallpaper

"But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”"

MATTHEW 19:26

AH says something very similar.

3 Likes

@Bucket

I opened up a can of worms this weekend, curious if you could illuminate the following:

Definition of
The Father
The Holy Spirit
& The Trinity

I am most interested in the Definition for the last 2, unless there is something about the Father definition that is more than meets the eye.

Tried looking for a concrete definition of Holy Spirit, and google gave many differing ones.

The google search for trinity explanation videos were not very helpful.

Is Google purposefully suppressing this info!?!?!?

S.O.S please :sob:

2 Likes

Beloved @NightHawk999 , I know you addressed @Bucket but I have a delightful story on this topic from a courageous German historian Rainer Daehmhardt.
And, as I was commenting yesterday with @Kalabasis , when something such as a topic, or a creation is to be explored (we were talking in the context of the Dharma Will), it comes in several layers… with time… naturally… and it’s good to collect several parts of the same topic.

So, here it goes one layer of this profound topic:

I know this because it’s connected with Queen Elizabeth of Portugal’s lineage and dom Dinis (said this before and say it again - he was one of the most amazing Kings we had, deeply connected to nature, singing and spirituality, mostly inspired by his Queen).

The Holy Spirit Cult that spread all over Europe and the Islands, is connected to Isabel of Hungary, who was the grand mother aunt of Queen Elizabeth of Portugal (Sta. Isabel in Portuguese).

Later this cult was followed by Federico Ruiva (Frederic I of the Roman-Germanic Sacred Empire 1122-1190), the grate grandfather of Sta. Isabel.

In this Holy Spirit Cult, we have a Triple Existence (Trinity):

Body
Soul &
Spirit

The prayers were directly to God, with no intermediate hierarchy. Praying in structured hierarchies was decimated by the Pope in the X century, through dogma, denying the existence of a spirit. This did not go well, and an indigenous took the Pope out and brought another Pope who started sharing about a Triple Existence.

So, what did this Frederico I do?
He healed a child by placing the Imperial Crown on their head!
This was shaking all the hierarchies at that time because:

1. it wasn’t the Pope doing it, but the King, and
  2. it was a poor child.
    Even though there was a lot of rebellion because of this, other Kings admired him for his courage and saw it with good eyes, and they started crowning a poor child once every year. This is how the Holy Spirit Cult started, according to this historian - based on his investigation.

Sta Isabel passed down this cult to King D. Dinis, and it spread all over Portugal and the Islands of the Azores. There was scepter associated to this cult in their lineage, with the following symbols:
-a temple;
-a dove;
-a cross (representing death & martyrdom) and…
-a rose in the middle, meaning rebirth (of the holy spirit, every time we feel and let go of the ego).

(This topic is, somehow, also aligned with Synesius of the Dream Oracle. You can read an excellent article by Robert Moss on this topic related to dreams and the existence of “the eye of the soul”
The Robert Moss BLOG: Search results for fall of the lion )

Thank you for bringing up this theme, and for your divine curiosity BB :pray:t3: :rose:

3 Likes

Stole this from a friend

:star_struck:

4 Likes

You are so Awesome!

This line especially resonated with me.

This history is so intersting, especially the part with the pope being replaced. And this:

Love it!

Really looking forward to reading this :star_struck:
Have yet to be disappointed by Mr Moss

3 Likes